:laugh: When two different opinions butt heads :tongue:
Original post by kkboyk
This thread took a strange turn.

Who else but ADELEGEND?
Original post by Imperion
:laugh: When two different opinions butt heads :tongue:

*when certain people have decided to go completely off topic and no-one reports
In this case it's very much is. Popularity is a factor, sales/popularity would be a fair basis. Also age, EDM isn't old, or rather it's boom isn't that old, I think it boomed between '10-'12. I'll give you an example, just because statistic project A doesn't mean A happens or will happen. When you plan to go about something, those on the ground will give you truth. I know I'm very much not alone in this - thinking it's growing xD

I'm far much ready for that dictionary.

If you look at the stats, the 'growth' for EDM in the past five years were:

2010: 8.74m
2011: 10.05m
2012: 8.7m
2013: 7.11m
2014: 5.26m

Poor thing. Once again showing how 21 has eclipsed the EDM genre.
Original post by Little Toy Gun
*when certain people have decided to go completely off topic and no-one reports

Why don't you report me yourself? There was always the option to not reply, so please, don't pin the entire blame on me.
Over 10 million views and 600000/6000 likes/dislikes. 90 #1s.

25 is No 1 in 88 countries, despite it being just a pre-order and it's 5 Seconds of Summer/Carrie Underwood week.

She does have a very large fan base (especially since it grew after Skyfall) and the song is heavily advertised, so its to be expected.
Why don't you report me yourself? There was always the option to not reply, so please, don't pin the entire blame on me.

I want to get that hit thread and be as successful as the Legend is.
Who else but ADELEGEND?

This the first time of me hesrimg this to be fair. It sounds like Adele and John Legend combined.
Original post by kkboyk
She does have a very large fan base (especially since it grew after Skyfall) and the song is heavily advertised, so its to be expected.

Many people have attempted to argue that she doesn't have a fanbase and that everyone who bought 21 was just casual fans.
Original post by kkboyk
This the first time of me hesrimg this to be fair. It sounds like Adele and John Legend combined.

Have you at least heard of ADELEPHANT?
If you look at the stats, the 'growth' for EDM in the past five years were:

2010: 8.74m
2011: 10.05m
2012: 8.7m
2013: 7.11m
2014: 5.26m

Poor thing. Once again showing how 21 has eclipsed the EDM genre.

:laugh: I'm not sure you got my message that I don't give a damn about those statistics. :biggrin: I've told you someone who doesn't listen to it, won't see it. Please get that through you or this is pointless.

21... :laugh: I am not at all disappointed. I could name several songs 21 times better than whatever she could put on table. Now that's a matter of opinion. I'd love to teach you the difference :h:
Have you at least heard of ADELEPHANT?

Nope. Surprise me.
I want to get that hit thread and be as successful as the Legend is.

What legend?

Original post by kkboyk

At least someone gets it.
Original post by kkboyk
Nope. Surprise me.

Have you heard of the expression 'there's an elephant in the room and it's not me'?
:laugh: I'm not sure you got my message that I don't give a damn about those statistics. :biggrin: I've told you someone who doesn't listen to it, won't see it. Please get that through you or this is pointless.

21... :laugh: I am not at all disappointed. I could name several songs 21 times better than whatever she could put on table. Now that's a matter of opinion. I'd love to teach you the difference :h:

Stay delusional then.

What legend?

At least someone gets it.

I try :colondollar:
What legend?

The one who's set to be No 1 on the global chart even with just 12 hours of sales.
Stay delusional then.

I will, and I will have a damn good time being delusional :biggrin:
The one who's set to be No 1 on the global chart even with just 12 hours of sales.

I don't see what record was broken... I'm fine having a legend who made a full song in 6 hrs :h:
Have you heard of the expression 'there's an elephant in the room and it's not me'?

Oh I see.

Has anyone not realised the dude in the video is from 90210? Is he actually her lover or god knows what?

Quick Reply

Latest