The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Well simple. Tell her to grow some balls and level up
Lol
Thanks for trolling :biggrin: :tongue:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Been playing on online game with a woman - I'm up to level 26, but she's only level 12. She really wants me in her clan to help her level, but I can't find the heart to tell her that she's only going to hold me back from leveling up myself.

Any advice???

OMG...... thank god this is the problems.
was not expecing this at all
Been playing on online game with a woman - I'm up to level 26, but she's only level 12. She really wants me in her clan to help her level, but I can't find the heart to tell her that she's only going to hold me back from leveling up myself.

Any advice???

:colonhash:

Anyway...let her down gently. :tongue:
Or take her under your wing.
(did anyone actually still give advice? lol)

Any advice???

You are a genius.

Any advice???

Hahahaahaahahaha.

Posted from TSR Mobile
What the .....
you definitely used a wrong title my friend :biggrin:
Original post by aamirac
It's better than 17 and 68.....

If you're talking about relationships, no it ain't.
Holy **** man lol

Any advice???

well, definitely caught my attention......
This is both brilliant but sad because this here is the height of trolling on this site for years...
Original post by Lord Jon
This is both brilliant but sad because this here is the height of trolling on this site for years...

Yup, I've said many times that trolling is a lost art. It used to be about amusing everyone, now it's about amusing one's self at the expense of others, literally just coming up with outrageous and offensive claims.
U might get arrested
lolz
I am utterly shocked that so few people have reached out a helping hand to this poor soul; with some going so far as to laugh at his predicament, and call him a troll!

Some may say that level is just a number, but even when she's 18; you'll be 30! You'll never be at the same level; your different EXPeriences will always keep you apart.

You need to let her know that this is wrong. Grinding on with someone her own level is okay, but she cannot just leech off your EXP.

For close friends and relatives, maybe it's different... but in this case, I'd say no. She has to understand that the level gap is too high, and be comfortable with being /declined by a higher-level player.
Ahah followed :biggrin:

And erm, I think you should just outright tell her lol, not worth all the drama.
i think you have to be open enough to her and tell her the truth from heart
No. Level is a symbol of dedication; a symbol of the willingness to neglect real world relationships to get ahead in fantasy world; a symbol that, among gamers, is the equivalent of comparing penis sizes and feeling smug about the sheer size of your manhood. Gets the female gamers hot :u:
wait for a few more years, shes too young an wont really know whats she wants. You should be mature enough to realise that it wont work, tell her that your sorry but shes needs to find someone closer to her age, otherwise she'll end up getting herself in trouble if she is looking for reationship with older men.
Original post by kassie2000
wait for a few more years, shes too young an wont really know whats she wants. You should be mature enough to realise that it wont work, tell her that your sorry but shes needs to find someone closer to her age, otherwise she'll end up getting herself in trouble if she is looking for reationship with older men.

****ing got me, aha xx

Latest