The Student Room Group

Friday nights

What are Friday nights at your student house like? Do you always hang out together or do you sometimes just end up in your room doing your own thing?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 1
Most of my flatmates go out clubbing while I'm in my room getting wrecked all night.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I never lived in student housing but based on what my friends do who are in accom, parties for like no reason is kinda standard. That's why I just live in my own flat off campus and go to parties elsewhere when I feel like it.
Original post by PusE
Most of my flatmates go out clubbing while I'm in my room getting wrecked all night.

Posted from TSR Mobile

with all the ghosts
Reply 4
Original post by rat poison
with all the ghosts

Yep, I get my freak on.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Hmm that sounds like me.. except the 'getting wrecked' part.

Original post by PusE

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by origamicranes
Hmm that sounds like me.. except the 'getting wrecked' part.

By wrecked I meant, pounded.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Everyone does their own thing. Some have the luxury of already having friends here so they don't make the effort. By now i don't care. Im here for a purpose and that's all that matters.

In terms of what i do, if im here im usually alone, working.
Never lived in student housing. I'd just do my own thing.
Reply 9
I, for myself, can say that here in America it gets pretty crazy, but the frat parties are usually being thrown at a sorority/frat house somewhere on Greek row, so dorms are usually secluded and quiet for people who just wanna sleep or study.
Original post by PusE
By wrecked I meant, pounded.

Posted from TSR Mobile

hmmm...
Original post by grvcex97
I, for myself, can say that here in America it gets pretty crazy, but the frat parties are usually being thrown at a sorority/frat house somewhere on Greek row, so dorms are usually secluded and quiet for people who just wanna sleep or study.

Those frat parties get way out of hand!
Original post by queen-bee
Those frat parties get way out of hand!

Yes, very! Almost every time the cops will show up to shut it down...

Quick Reply

Latest