The Student Room Group

How many showers do you take a day?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by K.C
hahahaha

And get the bucket out:tongue:
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
I'm suprised other people don't shower that much actually. I thought it was quite normal. Untill TSR proved me wrong....

It's so abnormal it's unreal.
Reply 182
Depending on how the day is going but usually twice. Once in the morning and once after uni and another one on the day I've been to the gym.
Original post by ZuluK
Depending on how the day is going but usually twice. Once in the morning and once after uni and another one on the day I've been to the gym.

That's almost the same as me! So why is it so weird??
Original post by loveleest
It's so abnormal it's unreal.

Lol it's really not! :biggrin:
Every night :yep:
What's a shower
During winter months,usually just the once(every morning) but hot months/if I sweat a lot then twice a day
Once a day is all you need... Unless you did exercise in the day, then after that too

Posted from TSR Mobile
I take 3, it's really not weird! But it has dawned upon me some people find this weird so now I feel obliged to make this thread to understand other peoples showering habits.

I take 1 in the morning to wake up.
I take another after school at about 4/5 ish (sometimes I don't if I'm busy or tired).
I take 1 at night to put me to sleep.

I don't think its excessive at all, but some of you think differently....@drowzee, @TorpidPhil @iAre Teh Lejend and others...:h:

minimum 13 or i dont function properly.
Reply 190
That's almost the same as me! So why is it so weird??

lol it's not really weird. IF you write down "I shower 3 times a day" it sounds like too much but if you break it down its not a lot tbh. :smile:
I clicked 3 a day just because I felt sorry for OP :tongue:
I'm suprised other people don't shower that much actually. I thought it was quite normal. Untill TSR proved me wrong....

Well considering this poll didn't go as you expected, I suppose you will be taking no more than 1 washes a day?
one because i wake up at 11ish go to the gym, get back and shower. If i woke up and showered then went to the gym and came back and showered i'd be a retard.

2 seems normal anyway

3..erm NO
I shower 3/4 times a week, that number being more like 5/6 in the summer months. It is actually not very good for your skin to shower every day, as it strips it of its natural oils. Also having a shower every day means that your hair gets greasy faster as the oil is over-produced to compensate.
Once a day, sometimes every other day. Or occasionally twice I day it depends what i feel like. I certianly dont have time for 3 a day. Im not a gym goer but surely if you go early in the day then you can save having shower till afterwards or if you have to go to work/uni/school first then you should just have one when you wake up and one after gym so your not sweaty for the evening. you dont need another one before bed especially if your showering when you wake up. I hate having a shower remotly early in the da so i always have an evening shower
1/2
One... 4 hours long 🚿

Sent from my LG-D855 using Tapatalk
Just once usually. Sometimes twice on really hot days.
Reply 199
Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
I find this interesting. If I'm staying in for two days straight I do this in the winter.

However i can't go without a shower if I leave home. I just feel unclean.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It really just depends on your personal preference and how you feel about it isnt it

Quick Reply

Latest