The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Got an email from Hertford Yesterday Morning, acknowledging my application.
I don't think it will be the end of the world, they'll know what you mean I guess. If you deserve to get in, you'll get in. Regardless of a few very small mistakes on your personal statement.

All the best with your application, good luck!:smile:
No, it's unlikely to be a big problem.
Original post by Oakflame
Has anyone from Worcester received their acknowledgement email?

Yep! I have.:h:
Anyone applied to Keble?
Original post by Omni Vanitas

What subject/when did it come
Original post by J Cal
Yeah! Apparently the interview questions at Jesus are quite straaaaange. Like what do Obama and geology have in common.:s-smilie:

Omg no way... queue panic attack
Original post by Eux
What subject/when did it come

Music/15th October.
Original post by connieiscrazy
Law, what about you? I know, Balliol applicants seem few and far between (not really complaining though :wink:)

I applied for PPE :smile: Good luck on the LNAT!!

Still waiting for mine, hopefully it will come on Monday :s-smilie:
Anyone from Exeter got an email?
Original post by skhuller
I applied for PPE :smile: Good luck on the LNAT!!

In another life I would have probably done PPE, it looks so interesting :smile: Haha thanks, I actually sat it last month, I think it went OK but I can't stop panicking over it even though I can't change it now :biggrin:
Hi guys,
Just found out that last year LMH sent out a confirmation email to applicants on the 28th of October - so no need to panic! They are obviously slower than the other colleges!
Still waiting for mine, hopefully it will come on Monday :s-smilie:

Yes, don't worry! Good luck! What are you applying for?
Yes, don't worry! Good luck! What are you applying for?

PPE :h: What about you?
PPE :h: What about you?

Music ;D
Original post by oliverdobbs
Anyone from Exeter got an email?

I applied but haven't received an email yet. I got really panicky because my friends who applied for Open have all been allocated and some who applied for specific colleges received their emails too. >.<
Original post by AzizanW
I applied but haven't received an email yet. I got really panicky because my friends who applied for Open have all been allocated and some who applied for specific colleges received their emails too. >.<

I haven't understood what you mean. Have you made an open application and not been allocated yet? Or have you not received the acknowledgement email of your college yet?

If you haven't been allocated yet you should maybe wait a few days more and then contact Oxford, as they said that everyone would be allocated before the 23rd of October.

If you have been allocated or have chosen a college, you should not worry, some of them haven't sent yet their acknowledgement emails. They might say when the will on their website, for example, I read on the website of St Hilda's that they would send it the 23rd, and so did they.
Original post by Pcabezas
I haven't understood what you mean. Have you made an open application and not been allocated yet? Or have you not received the acknowledgement email of your college yet?

If you haven't been allocated yet you should maybe wait a few days more and then contact Oxford, as they said that everyone would be allocated before the 23rd of October.

If you have been allocated or have chosen a college, you should not worry, some of them haven't sent yet their acknowledgement emails. They might say when the will on their website, for example, I read on the website of St Hilda's that they would send it the 23rd, and so did they.

I mean I applied to Exeter. Sorry for not specifying that. It concerned me because I'm the only one from my college who has not received an email directly from an Oxford college
Original post by AzizanW
I mean I applied to Exeter. Sorry for not specifying that. It concerned me because I'm the only one from my college who has not received an email directly from an Oxford college

Have you checked your Spam folder?

Latest

Trending

Trending