The Student Room Group

Any older guy

okay so i am 16/17 and I have dated a few guys that are my age, except they are not mature, and i enjoy talking to older guys (over 20) and i was wondering if any of you knew what i should do.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

You may find someone your age who is mature and so on. You can find someone who you really connect with despite them not being older than you, it more depends on their personality and ambitions.
TSR is full of desperate people (Recommended )
Reply 3
How do you mean by 'mature' here OP?
(edited 8 years ago)
Just because someone is older, it doesn't mean they are mature. I'd be worried if someone over 20 dated a 16 yr old :erm:
Reply 5
Original post by kka25
How do you by 'mature' here OP?

what are you trying to say? and by mature i mean someone who isnt in a relationship for sex, someone who you can talk to, listens, have fun with, someone you can move on with and a future, rather than a teenage relationship where people just have a girl for show
Reply 6
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Just because someone is older, it doesn't mean they are mature. I'd be worried if someone over 20 dated a 16 yr old :erm:

tbh ive dated a 28 year old, the only reason it didnt work is because he moved across the world because of work, however we still talk
why don;t you just go out and try and meet older guys
Reply 8
Original post by Anonymous
okay so i am 16/17 and I have dated a few guys that are my age, except they are not mature, and i enjoy talking to older guys (over 20) and i was wondering if any of you knew what i should do- or are there anny older guys here- i dont like being single

Pick me :smile:
Reply 9
Original post by karl pilkington
why don;t you just go out and try and meet older guys

i try but i dont know where, in london i cant get into any clubs or bars
okay so i am 16/17 and I have dated a few guys that are my age, except they are not mature, and i enjoy talking to older guys (over 20) and i was wondering if any of you knew what i should do- or are there anny older guys here- i dont like being single

Well age is just another number, someone could be 25 and not have the same life experience or intellect as someone 10 years his junior.

You can't judge someone based solely on age, age doesn't equate to maturity.

But it's up to you if you feel the need to date older men, then that's you. Just make sure he doesn't wear dentures or is on pensions. You know what I mean.:eyeball:
(edited 8 years ago)
TSR is full of old guys, you'll find someone :lol::lol:
personally don't advise a 16/17 year old dating someone over the age of 20
Original post by dash52
Pick me :smile:

PM'd you x
What do you have to offer me?
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
What do you have to offer me?

what would you like? How old are you
tbh ive dated a 28 year old, the only reason it didnt work is because he moved across the world because of work, however we still talk

I really doubt that this is the only reason it didn't work...
i try but i dont know where, in london i cant get into any clubs or bars

Well maybe just join clubs or society or wait till you are eighteen can't be that far away.

Did u engage in sexual activities with this 28yr old? There's a huge difference in the mentality of a 28yr old and a 16yr old - you're still a child compared to him and men around that age soz :/
Original post by karl pilkington
Well maybe just join clubs or society or wait till you are eighteen can't be that far away.

a year of being alone :frown:
Let's get to know each other better! :biggrin:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending