The Student Room Group

I wanna bust a nut but I can't.

Every time I try to masturbate, I climax but no semen comes out. The head of my penis begins to throb afterwards.
Should I be worried?

Scroll to see replies

1486933_561129930643466_1893226455_n.jpg
I'm confused, if you climax then why is it a problem if no semen comes out? :K:
Reply 3
Original post by liquidconfidence
I'm confused, if you climax then why is it a problem if no semen comes out? :K:

Because no semen is coming out, thats why! How will I make children?
Original post by dash52

I am sure the world will better a better place.:wink:

If that didn't happen.
Hahahahaha
Original post by dash52

Righttt, but you're not trying to have children right now? You're masturbating so like...:K: Not to worry, perhaps when you're actually having intercourse then the semen will come out :redface:
OK, this matter is too delicate to post on TSR, Please see the doc as soon as possible.
Reply 8
Original post by physicst
OK, this matter is too delicate to post on TSR, Please see the doc as soon as possible.

I don't like going to visit the doctors.
Original post by dash52

If you do not mind me asking, how old are you?
Reply 10
Original post by liquidconfidence
Righttt, but you're not trying to have children right now? You're masturbating so like...:K: Not to worry, perhaps when you're actually having intercourse then the semen will come out :redface:

Oh I had sex quite recently. I spat on the back of the girl to make it seems as if I did. Very shameful of me but I did what I had to do.
Dry orgasms are not usually alarming or a sign of any trouble. So don't get yourself worried, they just happen sometimes. Especially if you masturbate frequently. If you become concerned though and you are ONLY having dry orgasms you may want to visit your doctor.
Original post by dash52

There is no solution bro. Please go or regret later. rude but true most of the time
Original post by dash52
That's quite funny because the last time I did bust a nut was when I was with your mum.

oh my god
Original post by dash52
Oh I had sex quite recently. I spat on the back of the girl to make it seems as if I did. Very shameful of me but I did what I had to do.

oh my god..
Reply 15
Original post by physicst
There is no solution bro. Please go or regret later. rude but true most of the time

I appreciate your kind but harsh words. Nice to know random people are out there looking out for you.
Reply 16
Original post by 16Characters....
If you do not mind me asking, how old are you?

Old enough.
Original post by dash52

I don't know whether to laugh or cri....
Reply 18
Original post by grvcex97
oh my god..

very devastating, i know.
Original post by dash52
That's quite funny because the last time I did bust a nut was when I was with your mum.

Why you getting my mum into this for? She's a nice lady.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending