The Student Room Group

Help with a C1 Maths question pleeasee

simplify the following: (x^2-2x+3)^(1/2) - (x^2-2x+3)^(3/2)

thanks in advance
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Moodicrus
simplify the following: (x^2-2x+3)^(1/2) - (x^2-2x+3)^(3/2)

thanks in advance

Quite an odd question? Does it ask you to leave it in a kind of style? I would factorise so take out (x^2 -2x+3)^(1/2) {1 - (x^2 -2x +3)} which simplifies to (x^2 -2x+3)^(1/2) {2x-x^2 - 2} but not sure that's right..
Reply 2
Shoot, im such an idiot, when checking my answers against the markscheme i was reading from the wrong question, but yeah thanks a bunch for helping me!!! :bban:
Shoot, im such an idiot, when checking my answers against the markscheme i was reading from the wrong question, but yeah thanks a bunch for helping me!!! :bban:

Im not surprised at the mistake seeming as it came from someone such as yourself. Counting from 1 to 10 looks a whole lot harder than that shiit you posted....

Ignore the other user.

And don't worry, that happens!
Reply 5
Original post by zzxxDash53xxzz
Im not surprised at the mistake seeming as it came from someone such as yourself. Counting from 1 to 10 looks a whole lot harder than that shiit you posted....

Im confused, whats the issue?
Im confused, whats the issue?

The issue seemingly is that Dash53 lives under a bridge.
Original post by zzxxDash53xxzz
FACK OOFFF YOU FACKING CUUNT. HOPE YOU GET CANCERRRR, YOU TWAATTTT OF A BITTCH.....
By the way it zzxxdash53xxzz for you

Nice free ban mate.

Quick Reply

Latest