The Student Room Group

Girls, how common is this behaviour?

I found this screenshot earlier and I overheard some girls talking about some guy they'd take pictures of a few years ago when I was in college. It got me thinking, how often do you do this?

wut.jpg

Scroll to see replies

That is so weird...never done that in my life
Reply 2
That's just borderline creepy. :lolwut:. Is she an undercover cop or something?
Back away slowly
Reply 4
She even admits at the end of the post that such behaviour done to her would scare her off and she feels like a 'lunatic' reading it back. There's no way you could bring something like that up without scaring someone away tbh.

I'd say social media stalking of someone you like is fairly common among both genders, however following someone around, taking photos of them, chatting away about how 'revealing' their clothes are each day, and just being a general creep is not a normal thing to do.
Reply 5
Original post by aamirac
That's just borderline creepy. :lolwut:. Is she an undercover cop or something?

That's not 'borderline creepy' that IS creepy, and very creepy at that. This girl is following him on twitter and from a distance in real life. I bet she also 'likes' his photos on facebook and talks about how much she likes the irl creepshots she took to her friends.
Reply 6
Common to crush on someone but not act for fear of rejection. Common to facebook stalk your crush.

Very unusual to take lots of photos of them.
Reply 7
The only 'reasonable' answer would be that she's training to become a detective :lol: creep level 9000
Reply 8
Judging by the replies in this thread it seems to be quite uncommon, thankfully :biggrin:
Reply 9
That girl has mental illness. Any sane girl wouldn't go further than a quick social media stalk.
Original post by Danz123
That's not 'borderline creepy' that IS creepy, and very creepy at that. This girl is following him on twitter and from a distance in real life. I bet she also 'likes' his photos on facebook and talks about how much she likes the irl creepshots she took to her friends.

I'm questioning her friends too. Why didn't they stop her?
Uh..no not common. Wtf?
Original post by aamirac
I'm questioning her friends too. Why didn't they stop her?

They didn't stop her because they thought her behaviour was 'funny and great'; which means that they see nothing wrong with it and may even act the same way towards their crushes.
Bitch be crazy smh.
Original post by Danz123
They didn't stop her because they thought her behaviour was 'funny and great'; which means that they see nothing wrong with it and may even act the same way towards their crushes.

Exactly! That's just weird.Really weird.
Reply 15
that's why I will never understand the enigma that is the female brain
That's just creepy?? Yeah sure you can find their Instagram and follow them on there or something but not physically follow them around campus hahaha
Reply 17
Wtf like people actually do this??
Original post by aamirac
Exactly! That's just weird.Really weird.

Yeah it is, maybe she's trying to kidnap him, or worse, shapeshift into his skin!! Illuminati confirmed *x files music plays*
That noob didn't even make a scrapbook with all those pictures?

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending