The Student Room Group

The different types of TSR users - Which one are you ?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by william walker
:rofl: The first one made me laugh.

I don't have a clue what the second one is. :redface:

Digging you out of the hole :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by iAre Teh Lejend
I can show you my body if you want :wink:

Indubitably. :yes:
12079115_756184834513661_6324227637709533770_n.jpg

you're hot af :eek: should definitely get into modelling - you've got the look :h:

I can show you my body if you want

I'd like to see that:colone: :tongue:

In all seriousness, how tall are you? I think you have to be at least 5'11 to be a male model
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by hilrho
you're hot af :eek: should definitely get into modelling - you've got the look :h:

Hook me up bbe x
ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Indubitably. :yes:

Not on a public forum my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by REMLewis
Digging you out of the hole :biggrin:

Spoiler

I see. :lol:
Hook me up bbe x
ahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

anything for teh lejend :wink:
Not on a public forum my friend

Posted from TSR Mobile

PM me then. :biggrin:
Original post by hilrho
anything for teh lejend :wink:

Please, call me by my name. I'm not a Legend. :tongue:
Im a person not a label. Check your male privelage you cis gendered scum.
PM me then. :biggrin:

lmfao relax bro.
I'm an observer, this would be my 4th post on TSR... ever. :biggrin:
Lol for typcial tsr user though you should have put insecure middle class ponce who brags about their subject and has an air of unjustified superiority over everyone else.
lmfao relax bro.

I am relaxed. Just waiting for my pic. :colone:

:lol:
Please, call me by my name. I'm not a Legend. :tongue:

Hakim :smile:

You're not a legend but talking to you got my spirits up for some reason, makes me feel better despite the issues I had to deal with the for the past few months now.
Original post by hilrho
Hakim :smile:

You're not a legend but talking to you got my spirits up for some reason, makes me feel better despite the issues I had to deal with the for the past few months now.

That is the sweetest thing I've heard all year... I'm really glad I was helpful. I've noticed that you do seem a lot better, and I can't tell you how happy I am for you! To be honest, talking to you also takes my mind off whatever problems I may have too, not that there is anything major, but you know the day to day stress of a dental student :redface:
Well, I'm always around if you need to talk as I've said already :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
That is the sweetest thing I've heard all year... I'm really glad I was helpful. I've noticed that you do seem a lot better, and I can't tell you how happy I am for you! To be honest, talking to you also takes my mind off whatever problems I may have too, not that there is anything major, but you know the day to day stress of a dental student :redface:
Well, I'm always around if you need to talk as I've said already :smile:

Stupid TSR doesn't let me rep you.

Thank you, I remember :smile: To be honest I hadn't noticed myself until last night and if I'm honest with you nothings changed in my life accept the fact that I talk to you now so I'm inclined to think you're the only thing attributing to my different attitude. I'm glad you noticed, it's all thanks to you :smile:. I'm glad talking to me helps you leave off some stress from your life as well. I'd hate to just take so much from you but not be able to offer back anything.
I suppose I will be bothering you a lot on TSR now with my chattering, I apologise in advance :redface:
Original post by hilrho
Stupid TSR doesn't let me rep you.

Thank you, I remember :smile: To be honest I hadn't noticed myself until last night and if I'm honest with you nothings changed in my life accept the fact that I talk to you now so I'm inclined to think you're the only thing attributing to my different attitude. I'm glad you noticed, it's all thanks to you :smile:. I'm glad talking to me helps you leave off some stress from your life as well. I'd hate to just take so much from you but not be able to offer back anything.
I suppose I will be bothering you a lot on TSR now with my chattering, I apologise in advance :redface:

Don't worry about it, what's a digital rep system going to do for me anyway :tongue:

I'm really delighted to hear that ! This is probably the most appreciation I've received in as long as I can remember :redface: But I'm sure it isn't just me, you got through it yourself too, you've endured a lot! Credit yourself too :smile: Trust me, you do make me feel better I mean it.

It's not bothering if I enjoy talking to you now is it, no need to apologise, I'm thankful aha. :smile:

P.S
Over these past several days you've pretty much spoke about everything I had written in my long PM. :colondollar:
Original post by drowzee
I'm just the typical user, how boring. :colonhash:

Lol same here :s-smilie:
Original post by Foo.mp3
No prizes for guessing.. :crown:

Would be royalty?

Quick Reply