The Student Room Group

Any older guy

Scroll to see replies

Original post by RainbowKiwi
Did u engage in sexual activities with this 28yr old? There's a huge difference in the mentality of a 28yr old and a 16yr old - you're still a child compared to him and men around that age soz :/

yes we were very kinky, but we were together a year, and recently broke up, also we went out and did the normal stuff our parents were really keen on the relatinoship
Original post by Anonymous
what would you like? How old are you

Early 20's

Can you do anything useful like speak a different language?
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
Early 20's

Can you do anything useful like speak a different language?

i speak french fluently and understand gujarati/hindi
i speak french fluently and understand gujarati/hindi

That's actually rather cool.

i dont think im old enough to create one, and im not lying as people will not like that
Reply 26
what are you trying to say? and by mature i mean someone who isnt in a relationship for sex, someone who you can talk to, listens, have fun with, someone you can move on with and a future, rather than a teenage relationship where people just have a girl for show

*missed the word 'mean'. sorry.
yes we were very kinky, but we were together a year, and recently broke up, also we went out and did the normal stuff our parents were really keen on the relatinoship

what your parents were really keen on their sixteen year old being with a 28 yr old? Also did you lose your virginity to the guy what did you get up to that was kinky. Also I would consider it but I'm not near London.
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Just because someone is older, it doesn't mean they are mature. I'd be worried if someone over 20 dated a 16 yr old :erm:

Hmmm... you've changed your avatar again. :grin:

Original post by Oh no not again!
Well age is just another number, someone could be 25 and not have the same life experience or intellect as someone 10 years his junior.

You can't judge someone based solely on age, age doesn't equate to maturity.

But it's up to you if you feel the need to date older men, then that's you. Just make sure he doesn't wear dentures or is on pensions. You know what I mean.:eyeball:

But there can be a slight correlations.
It's weird seeing guys offer themselves to a girl they know nothing about.

I'm not casting any aspersions about OP, but they don't know they would like her.
Original post by karl pilkington
what your parents were really keen on their sixteen year old being with a 28 yr old? Also did you lose your virginity to the guy what did you get up to that was kinky. Also I would consider it but I'm not near London.

BDSM
That moment when OP sounds exactly like your ex
That moment when OP sounds exactly like your ex

i sound like your ex? how so?
i sound like your ex? how so?

She was 16/17, I was older and we are both into BDSM

I was the dom obviously
She was 16/17, I was older and we are both into BDSM

I was the dom obviously