The Student Room Group

bored of people being stupid teasing

Scroll to see replies

Original post by kkboyk
I can't be arsed for library anymore (I go to the university one using a visitor pass, and its always full), so I now go to an ASDA superstore (their cafe is empty most of the times and there's a nice view).

Lots do. The world is sure full of surprises.

No mate. No they don't. What the hell sort of 16 year olds have bodies like that? They can wear as much adult make-up and clothing as they want but very few will have the body of an athletic woman at that age.
Original post by TorpidPhil
No mate. No they don't. What the hell sort of 16 year olds have bodies like that? They can wear as much adult make-up and clothing as they want but very few will have the body of an athletic woman at that age.

Tbf he is right though, I have seen girls around my age (17) with really good bodies. I honestly think it depends on where you are in the world.
Reply 82

Loads do (except the breast size though). Honestly I stumble upon a lot who compete nationally and internationally in athletics with body like that or even more toned.
Original post by kkboyk
I can't be arsed for library anymore (I go to the university one using a visitor pass, and its always full), so I now go to an ASDA superstore (their cafe is empty most of the times and there's a nice view).

ASDA's :biggrin: that made me laugh a bit hahaha. My Asda has a cafe too but it's not very quite, I would have never thought of going to study there!
If it was attached to the body of the person in your avatar, I would blow it up and print it as a poster.
Reply 85
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
ASDA's :biggrin: that made me laugh a bit hahaha. My Asda has a cafe too but it's not very quite, I would have never thought of going to study there!

Me neither lol :biggrin: But I always need a new place to revise, and it's not the craziest place I had done revision.
Reply 86
"Thankyou the wonderful and amazing Mrs Holmes" would have been nice but okay! :redface:

Don't push it

Posted from TSR Mobile
Tbf he is right though, I have seen girls around my age (17) with really good bodies. I honestly think it depends on where you are in the world.

Apparently I live in a different world to everyone on this forum as everyone seems to have good bodies IRL and the time in which I see a good female body IRL I am godsmacked because it is so damn rare.
Reply 88
Apparently I live in a different world to everyone on this forum as everyone seems to have good bodies IRL and the time in which I see a good female body IRL I am godsmacked because it is so damn rare.

Same

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by kkboyk
Me neither lol :biggrin: But I always need a new place to revise, and it's not the craziest place I had done revision.

Well atleast revision is being done :smile: I would study in a forest if it meant I was going to get some good effective revision done. Anyway I'm really leaving now, tty sooon :tongue:

I spelt 'quiet' wrong :frown: made me cringe a bit!

Push what? don't you agree? how horrible are you!

Well it depends on where you are, have you ever noticed how people walking around the city (the men especially) look so good and fit under their suits( :colondollar: ). Then if you go to a town away from the city it's not the same thing. It really depends on where you are.
Reply 91
Well atleast revision is being done :smile: I would study in a forest if it meant I was going to get some good effective revision done. Anyway I'm really leaving now, tty sooon :tongue:

I spelt 'quiet' wrong :frown: made me cringe a bit!

Haha don't die of boredom :tongue:
Reply 92
Push what? don't you agree? how horrible are you!

You have to be pretty much a God for me to give that kind of compliment:tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
If it was attached to the body of the person in your avatar, I would blow it up and print it as a poster.

well, i am a 32D- no lie
ask andy98
Original post by kkboyk
Haha don't die of boredom :tongue:

What from TSR? no it entertains me. :redface:
Original post by kickboxer 98
well, i am a 32D- no lie
ask andy98
I was talking about your penis, not your breasts.
Reply 96
Original post by kickboxer 98
well, i am a 32D- no lie
ask andy98

Quite frankly, I don't care what they believe. But if it shuts them up: yes, she does.

Posted from TSR Mobile

im a girl
Reply 98

I'm about 5'10; I think

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Andy98
Quite frankly, I don't care what they believe. But if it shuts them up: yes, she does.

Posted from TSR Mobile

thanks b, i got training later, feel like hitting somethin

Quick Reply