The Student Room Group

Who likes eating eggs here?

Watch this documentary about eggs and chicks:

[video="youtube;BQ5qAfyUuWE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=BQ5qAfyUuWE[/video]

Very interesting. Has it put you off eggs? The meat and dairy industries are awful. Think about where your food really comes from. Go Vegan for the animals! :woo:

Scroll to see replies

I do not enjoy consuming dairy for this reason.
Had 3 fried eggs on toast today. So yup, I do like eating eggs.
Fried eggs and bread soldiers are orgasmic.
Eggs are aaamaazzzing!:yum:
Reply 6
EGGS ARE THE FOOD OF GODS

^ this is the point I usually make when people say they don't like eggs.

~ Egg mayo sandwiches
~ Omelettes
~ Fried eggs
~ Scrambled eggs
~ EGGS

Such tasty little things...
Reply 7
I wonder where the egg came from...
I don't like eggs :puke: I'll only have them if they're an ingredient in something else and u can't taste it :/
Reply 9
How about free range eggs ?
Reply 10
That's very sad. :frown:

Eggs make me physically sick anyway. I used to have them most Saturdays, and then I'd wonder why I was fatigued and vomiting all day Sunday. I stopped eating them entirely and consequently I'm no longer ill on Sundays.

I also don't like milk or cheese, and I hate butter. I'd like to become a vegan if I could do some research into it. I'm really bad for eating as I don't eat much, and when I do there's so little I like. It doesn't seem like a clever idea to cut down my options even more, even though I don't like supporting these industries.
HowToBasic would enjoy this thread I think 👍🏻😋
Original post by demx9
How about free range eggs ?

The hens come from the same hatcheries.
Reply 13
Original post by e aí rapaz
The hens come from the same hatcheries.

Are you saying there are no eggs in sale where the male chickens haven't been killed ?

Also, are you a vegan ?
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 14
Eggs are amazing. Especially with bibimbap. :coma:
Saw a video on this some time back.

The struggle when you love food/meat but everything else about it feels immoral.
(edited 8 years ago)
I do not like eating eggs.
I like beating eggs.

Spoiler

Original post by elen90
bibimbap

*joins in* bibimbapadee-doowop-a-de-dah-a-dumdiddlydumbadee :awesome:
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Fried eggs ... are orgasmic.

Well I suppose that is how they got there ...
Original post by demx9
Are you saying there are no eggs in sale where the male chickens haven't been killed ?

Also, are you a vegan ?

Well, perhaps the odd guy in a village who sells them from his house and breeds them himself and then keeps the males, and so forth.

aka about 0.0001% of eggs

I'm not a vegan, no. I'm just a vegetarian with vegan aspirations :frown: I don't buy eggs or eat eggs on their own, but I do occasionally eat things with eggs in, such as cake.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending