The Student Room Group

Help! What's going to appear??

I'm retaking my Edexcel Maths higher paper in a couple of weeks.. I was wondering what may appear in the upcoming exam, just in case I really need to prepare! I'm revising everything again, but if anyone had a good guess, please tell me??
Original post by amytse
I'm retaking my Edexcel Maths higher paper in a couple of weeks.. I was wondering what may appear in the upcoming exam, just in case I really need to prepare! I'm revising everything again, but if anyone had a good guess, please tell me??

Sweets
Original post by ScienceFantatic
Sweets

I recently did this for a test, to count as end of term test, since we're preparing for our GCSE's, suprisingly I got a C, unsure how.
As far as I remember, which I can't quite remember, there's something to do with graphs, if that's any use, so revise over translation like rotation, I think.
Um, then linear graphs, and definitely the gradient and y-intercept
change in y/change in x, I think
I'm sorry,I'm not much use!
Original post by emeraldzara
I recently did this for a test, to count as end of term test, since we're preparing for our GCSE's, suprisingly I got a C, unsure how.
As far as I remember, which I can't quite remember, there's something to do with graphs, if that's any use, so revise over translation like rotation, I think.
Um, then linear graphs, and definitely the gradient and y-intercept
change in y/change in x, I think
I'm sorry,I'm not much use!

I think you quoted the wrong person :smile:
Original post by ScienceFantatic
I think you quoted the wrong person :smile:

woops I did,sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest