The Student Room Group

My Skype ID (Native English Speakers plz respond)

Hi everyone. Its me again :frown: . As explained earlier in my threads, I need someone who I could practice english speaking with. So if you are a native English speaker and can help, please PM me. Thank You.
Accent + Fluency brother, someone who has been raised in Britain/Australia or has spent enough time there, someone who has good command over english.
PMed you, I need help in speaking bro thats why I titled it this way. Other members please respond I would really appreciate, if anyone could help.
(edited 8 years ago)
English is not my first language, and in my surrounding I do not get anyone to practice english speaking with. I do not need help with any specific subject or topic. I need to engage myself with native english speakers so that I can improve my english speaking. It can be about random stuff like friends do, normal conversation that people do, I am not asking for a tutor, if anyone could help please respond thank you. :frown:
:ashamed:
Why!!

Original post by Warrior Gene
Hi everyone. Its me again :frown: . As explained earlier in my threads, I need someone who I could practice english speaking with. So if you are a native English speaker and can help, please PM me. Thank You.

I am a native English speaker :P
Pmed you bro.
Original post by Warrior Gene

I’m from England if u need to practice
Reply 9
Original post by potatoe28
I’m from England if u need to practice

Check the date. The OP has probably got quite fluent after 4 years!

Quick Reply

Latest