The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Do you mean physical education or "public embarrassment"? Either way both are rubbish!
Original post by CasperlEE
can be about anything.

nandos is extremely overrated.
Original post by web-girl
Do you mean physical education or "public embarrassment"? Either way both are rubbish!

Tbh physical education was public embarrassment for me :lol: So it could be both
Original post by selfteaching
9/11 was an inside job, now I'm not some crazy conspiracy theorist, but very rational and I've put in the research, anyone who thinks otherwise i'd advise them to check out the scientific evidence of 9/11 and the testaments of scientists/engineers/experts in their respective fields

rapists/pedophiles should be castrated- surgical, chemical any, (now i'm not sure what the female equivalent would be but I equally frown upon either gender,) then there is no risk of reoffending once they are released after their short ass sentences because the UK legal system is way too soft and lenient, people do more time for tax fraud or money related crimes than sex crimes (if they even are convicted,) which is preposterous.

you're an absolute melt if you believe either of those things and certainly not "very rational", you're essentially a laughing stock.
http://www.debunking911.com/
Original post by drowzee
Tbh physical education was public embarrassment for me :lol: So it could be both

:rofl:

I'm sure it wasn't that bad... :mmm:

:hugs:
Original post by BruceJender
I personally don't believe in the ability to change their born gender/sex. I actually agree with Germaine Greer's interpretation, for once. I wouldn't necessarily call this view "transphobic" either.

transgenders have gender dysmophia - search it up.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
:rofl:

I'm sure it wasn't that bad... :mmm:

:hugs:

It was terrible :sad: I still remember the many times I got hit in the face with a ball :cry:
Original post by BruceJender
I personally don't believe in the ability to change their born gender/sex. I actually agree with Germaine Greer's interpretation, for once. I wouldn't necessarily call this view "transphobic" either.

I agree with Germaine too. Trans people would be changing their sex not gender. I think they are born with opposing bodies to their gender which I can understand being difficult however, I don't believe that any amount of surgery can make a trans women like, for example Caitlyn Jenner, a real woman.
Oat and raisin cookies are the best type of cookies, better that chocolate .
Original post by Danz123
That's not really an unpopular opinion, especially on the internet; specifically here, YouTube, and places like Reddit. People even use 'feminist' as a gotcha kind of insult (1). It's like "oh, we have a feminist over here" or "feminist spotted". I'm sat here like, "yeah dickhead, I am a feminist, and what? (2)" :lol:

People that say that they are not in favour of feminism don't boast about the fact that they are not feminists in order "to be cool". In reality, they show to the rest of the world that they have a lucid brain capable of processing rational thought, and the patience to listen to other people's views with regard to our world, without snapping at them and going on a rampage if other people's views are not compatible with their ideology.

And, please. What I marked with (1) from your quote is exactly what feminist harangue is all about; if they don't like something, all they have to do is just take out their flashcards "sexist", "misogynist", "inequality", "oppression", et cetera and -at least in their petty purblind eyes- they've pretty much won the debate.

With regard to (2) from your quote, can you write in a paragraph -as short or as long as you like- not why you think intersectional feminism is awesome, but why intersectional feminism is viable to our modern day society? I'm here to listen.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by sandvika
I hate Americans and also they have killed millions of innocent non-americans so they get what they deserve

...but your profile picture is Megadeth. I'm not the biggest fan of America myself, but your average American isn't responsible for those deaths. In the same way we aren't responsible for the deaths caused by Blair's involvement in Bush's crusade in Iraq
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by LaMandarine

Shhhhhh, how dare you deny the patriarchy! :lol:
[video="youtube;vRquPxdHNGE"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vRquPxdHNGE[/video]

lmao this is my new favourite song
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Bush did 9/11

Jet fuel can't melt steel beams GBW.jpg
Original post by Ahmed766
Jet fuel can't melt steel beams GBW.jpg

:rofl: I missed this side of TSR so much
Original post by Zargabaath
...but your profile picture is Megadeth. I'm not the biggest fan of America myself, but your average American isn't responsible for those deaths. In the same way we aren't responsible for the deaths caused by Blair's involvement in Bush's crusade in Iraq

I like megadeth, but they aren't like most americans ive met. Most americans i have met have the dumbest accent, they speak slow as if I am am idiot and cant understand if they go fast, they all seem to know everything and they all study law
these opinions are quite mild tbh
Guinea pig > people :colondollar:
Original post by Tabstercat
you're an absolute melt if you believe either of those things and certainly not "very rational", you're essentially a laughing stock.
http://www.debunking911.com/

i used to think like you, until i put in the effort to do a bit of research, now i don't know who was responsible, but the organisation to bring down the towers was certainly premeditated and intricately thought out and definitely had involvement beyond a few "terrorists" who got lucky in their ability to successfully hijack 4 planes, also i find it hard to believe so many credible experts/engineers/scientists would lie.

but i'm not really here for a debate or to justify why i think certain things, nor am i here to be berated for sharing my unpopular opinions :smile:
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
Castration does in fact affect the hormones of the ex-cons and therefore their mental/physical health, hence that's why believe the state shouldn't so readily resort to such measures.

Nevertheless, I think it's great that we can agree to disagree. Sometimes discussions on this forum get very heated!

likewise, a good amicable debate : D, someone already called me a "melt" haha :smile: yeah it does have serious lifelong effects, and thus only as a last resort is where i think it should be implemented

have a good evening
Reply 79
nandos chicken is overrated

Latest

Trending

Trending