The Student Room Group

I'm a virgin...

Please.. help... Ask me anything... I want it gone... My virginity I mean... I want it gone...

Scroll to see replies

Asking TSRians, most of whom are virgins themselves, probably isn't the best course of action.

Nice username btw.
(edited 8 years ago)
Reply 2
why?
LOL
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Asking TSRians, most of whom are virgins themselves, probably isn't the best course of action.

Nice username btw.

why don't people here have sex?

Original post by kemi28
why?

i don't know in truth. but sex is ... the best thing ever, isn't it?
Reply 5
and how would you know when you haven't done it before? there are other things in life other than sex
Original post by kemi28
there are other things in life other than sex

but in my life, there isn't. everything i do is a thinly-disguised attempt to lose my virginity.
Reply 7
Original post by butt plugger
why don't people here have sex?

Because it's full of introverted nerds? I'm not the one to talk though... :lol:
Reply 8
but in my life, there isn't. everything i do is a thinly-disguised attempt to lose my virginity.

that's your fault though, i assume you haven't thought about doing something with your life (not being rude)
Reply 9
Try one of those apps.
Ask you anything.... How old are you?
drowzee. followed you babe.
Original post by phunky_fresh
Ask you anything.... How old are you?

I'm 22

hahahahaha I'm wondering how that works
drowzee. followed you babe.

butt plugger. followed you babe. :kiss:
As my mother would say 'respect your body. love your parents and do not hurt them by allowing someone else to touch your body. Sex should be the last thing on your mind. your role now is to study and get good grades so that you can get into university. if you get involved in unnecessary things then you will be distracted and you will never succeed in your initial aims and ambitions'.

respect your body.
Original post by Illiberal Liberal
butt plugger. followed you babe. :kiss:

Aww I see someone is getting jealous? :mmm:
Original post by ~Seraphina~
As my mother would say 'respect your body. love your parents and do not hurt them by allowing someone else to touch your body. Sex should be the last thing on your mind. your role now is to study and get good grades so that you can get into university. if you get involved in unnecessary things then you will be distracted and you will never succeed in your initial aims and ambitions'.

respect your body.

Well said. Our generation can learn a thing or two.
Original post by ~Seraphina~

respect your body.

if my parents told me they were the only ones who could touch my body id tell them to **** off. aren't you getting old for cuddles?
Reply 19
damn, life is brutal :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending