The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Reply 40
Original post by zimzim40
Did you do anything to promote the growth spurt or enhance it, BTW i dont exercise much but i do walk 20-20 minutes everyday!

No, I hoped I would grow but that is unlikely to have had any effect.
Original post by samina_ay
I'm nearly 19, and im still 5ft2. I cri everitym.:frown:

But you're a girl.
Original post by adil1231
But you're a girl.

being 5ft5, or 5ft6 would be nice
Why the heck was a thread that's over 3 years old bumped?
I'm only 16 years of age and I am 5'0 is that bad
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Why the heck was a thread that's over 3 years old bumped?

Why the heck was a thread that's over 6 months old bumped?
Reply 46
Original post by scotttb
You are probably a crack baby.

Spat out my tea reading this.
Why does lifting weights matter?
Original post by Plasticine
I'm a 16 year old guy and 5 foot 5. I eat healthily and I play sports. I drink alcohol but I've never smoked or taken drugs. I had a big growth spurt last year; when I was 15 I was 5 foot 1, but I've been 5 foot 5 since this March. Does this mean I'm done growing?

Lol, stop worrying. I'm 5'5 and never had any problems. Just be confident and make best of what you have. Found the gym helps.
I'm 16 and about 5.1 5.2 so do you think I'll get taller?
Reply 50
Lifting weights does not stunt your growth only if you lift double you body weight it can range your spine
Reply 51
Is it bad to lift weights ??
hey im at that stage of life right now having the same problem so could you please tell me how tall you are now? and please message me that in instagram @thedamnshit
Reply 53
how tall are you now, im 15 and around 5 foot 4 i believe
Bro I feel ya
Original post by thedamn****
hey im at that stage of life right now having the same problem so could you please tell me how tall you are now? and please message me that in instagram @thedamn****

Im 16 and 5,2,my lofe totally sucks,my cousins and classmates are always teasing me and I hate it
It's been 7 years how tall are u know
Reply 57
it has been 8 years since you posted that, did you grow ? how tall are you now ? cause i have the same problem i’m 16 and i’m like 5’7
Reply 58
How tall are you now? I know this was 8 years ago I'm just wondering cause I turned 15 this February and I'm only 5 foot tall.
Original post by Dragami
How tall are you now? I know this was 8 years ago I'm just wondering cause I turned 15 this February and I'm only 5 foot tall.

Hi, the OP (first poster) hasn’t been online for 8 years, and it’s best not to bump old threads either! :biggrin:

Latest