The Student Room Group

Ever had your phone stolen?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by william walker
So someone I am friends with on Facebook who is really rather attractive had her phone stolen today. She is not really my type, with blonde hair and large breasts, but never the less she is very attractive. :s-smilie:

So I was just wondering if anyone else has had there phone stolen when they were out on the street? :tongue:

Nope, and I plan on keeping it that way. :smile: However, I try as much as possible to minimize the risk of said phone being stolen.
Original post by Bill_Gates
Haha really? what did you like about it so much?

i think the centre is pretty cool that's if you can afford it. But it's too generic just like any other city (same shops, restaurants etc). I loved the sun though. Not many mobile thefts there though :P

Just the whole culture. Like people being friendly and the sun helped a great deal! Arab culture,it felt like home you know. I could speak the language without feeling alienated? Some things are cheap such as taxis,only like 50 dirhams from Dubai to Ajman and even cheaper to get to Sharjah. Souk dhahab for gold,popcorn stands,amazing food,I felt safer there
Yeah, passed out drunk before a football match once and my phone and wallet were gone when I came around. In a foreign country too, so pretty scary.

Original post by Hyacinth Bucket
No dear!
My white slimline telephone with last number redial is still in its usual place.

Will you not tolerate Chinese takeaways ringing your white slimline push-button digital telephone?

Gotta love a bit of the bucket woman!
Reply 43
Original post by J.Ryder
Yeah. & I know a person who had his chicken and chips stolen :laugh:

My sister once had a McDonald's bag which was had the wrappings and empty cartons snatched from her.

To answer the OP: Yeah it happened to me about three years ago. I also had a friend of a friend try and steal my mobile on a night out because she lost hers and didn't want her parents to find out.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by IanDangerously
Yeah, passed out drunk before a football match once and my phone and wallet were gone when I came around. In a foreign country too, so pretty scary.

Will you not tolerate Chinese takeaways ringing your white slimline push-button digital telephone?

Gotta love a bit of the bucket woman!

I will NOT tolerate people thinking I am the Chinese takeaway. There may only be a one digit difference, but believe me it's a whole different world!

I do hope you'll love me from a distance though - I would appreciate not being intimate with anyone. I don't think it's natural at my age!
And it's pronounced Bouquet.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by queen-bee
Just the whole culture. Like people being friendly and the sun helped a great deal! Arab culture,it felt like home you know. I could speak the language without feeling alienated? Some things are cheap such as taxis,only like 50 dirhams from Dubai to Ajman and even cheaper to get to Sharjah. Souk dhahab for gold,popcorn stands,amazing food,I felt safer there

Haha i found the people to be quite rude (some places but not all). They're more modest than say westerners. But i put it down to the level of inequality, the centre is much richer and then the further out you go it's just not the same. The food was not bad but the Sun and Burj khalifa did it for me.

The rich live very well there, it's the same for the US.
I have never lost or had a phone stolen. I must be lucky.
Never. I keep my phone in my bra :mmm: jk

babe xxxx:2euk48l:
Original post by Foo.mp3
Never, perhaps partly due to the fact that the value of my phones typically registers on what we Economists refer to as ‘The Big Mac Index’ :mmm:

Seriously hope you're joking young lady :hmmm:

Nope.it the only way I can ensure I don't get robbed unless they decide to dig inside my bra,now that's a different story
Original post by judogainz
babe xxxx:2euk48l:

Dancing Jesus
Never had any of my belongings stolen. Although, I did manage to slide my friends iPhone 5S out of his pocket whilst he was sat next to me. Just saw his phone slightly hanging out so quickly pulled it out before he could even react. Gave it back to him after.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Dancing Jesus

love u xo
Original post by Foo.mp3
You keep that mobile off your person unless it's on airplane mode, ya heard!? :unimpressed:

Prefer when it's on vibrate :mmm: people probably wonder where the noise is coming from and what it could be :mmm:
Original post by william walker
So someone I am friends with on Facebook who is really rather attractive had her phone stolen today. She is not really my type, with blonde hair and large breasts, but never the less she is very attractive. :s-smilie:

So I was just wondering if anyone else has had there phone stolen when they were out on the street? :tongue:

I can't see how that information is relevant to the question :confused:

But no, I haven't :biggrin:
some little youts tried to, just laughed and carried on walking
they didn't really try very hard though
Original post by danalwill
some little youts tried to, just laughed and carried on walking
they didn't really try very hard though

Youts....

Have... twice lol I have awful luck with phones.
Original post by Imperion
Youts....

Have... twice lol I have awful luck with phones.

youts = youths = young adults = cheeky rapscallions
Original post by danalwill
youts = youths = young adults = cheeky rapscallions

I know what it means, I just see no reason of leaving out the 'h' unless it was a typo...
my parents cleaner took my iphone but she's inside for plotting robbery and defrauding other customers as well
Original post by Imperion
I know what it means, I just see no reason of leaving out the 'h' unless it was a typo...

bantaaaaaaaaa

Quick Reply