The Student Room Group
Liverpool John Moores University
Liverpool

Travelling from Liverpool City Centre to IM Marsh

I'm weighing up my options on which uni's to apply for and was wondering how difficult/annoying it is to travel from Liverpool city centre to IM Marsh if I applied for LJM and also how expensive it is to travel?
Original post by J0SH98
I'm weighing up my options on which uni's to apply for and was wondering how difficult/annoying it is to travel from Liverpool city centre to IM Marsh if I applied for LJM and also how expensive it is to travel?

its about a 2 hour walk from the city centre so you'd be taking a bus/train. im not sure how much it acturally costs tho. if your applying for IM campus then get an accom close by? meaning you won't need to be in the city centre?
Liverpool
Ive also got a place there for 2016 and i have been told that if you buy a yearly bus pass which is £500 the uni will pay for half of it
Original post by courtney1715
Ive also got a place there for 2016 and i have been told that if you buy a yearly bus pass which is £500 the uni will pay for half of it

http://www.liverpoolsu.com/articles/new-im-marsh-travel-arrangements
It's a really easy journey from the city centre!
All my exams are at IMM despite being based at Mount Pleasant campus, and I just get a train from Liverpool Central to Aigburth (£2.20 return with a railcard).
Takes about 20 mins on the train and is a 10 min walk from the station.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending