The Student Room Group

Does this sound like she likes me?

One of my flatmates at uni i am very close to. She has told me things she has never told anyone else before and really confides in me. She seems her happiest when I'm around and we really get on well. We spend a lot of time together. The only problem is she has a boyfriend. He lives quite far away though since she moved for uni and she does complain about him a lot but then sometimes she seems to really like him again. Does this sound like she could like me or not?
Reply 1
She has a boyfriend, so leave her the hell alone. It shouldn't matter to you at all whether or not she likes you.
Reply 2
Original post by nsood97
She has a boyfriend, so leave her the hell alone. It shouldn't matter to you at all whether or not she likes you.

Yeah but her boyfriend doesn't treat her the best and can really upset her at times. She can do a lot better.
Dude I could of written this! I'm in the same situation.
Here's my advice, remain her friend and carry on with your life. Don't be the guy that comes between her and her bf, even if her relationship is so bad. It's for her to sort out and don't become her 'second choice'
Reply 4
Even if you don't know him, you could ruin him and the way he is with girls. Stay out of it and just wait, good things come to those who wait

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending