The Student Room Group

Swedish Sword Terrorist = Far Right Islamophobe

Scroll to see replies

Original post by iamthetruth
You are missing the point in Europe we are powerless to stop whites if they turn on us because they have so much more people than us. I'm talking about in Europe not worldwide ISIS is in the middle east.

Ok well you have shifted the goalposts a little here as you initially mentioned ISIS yourself but thats fine. Can you tell me why you think white supremacists are more of a threat to people in Europe than Islamic terrorists?
Original post by Betelgeuse-
Ok well you have shifted the goalposts a little here as you initially mentioned ISIS yourself but thats fine. Can you tell me why you think white supremacists are more of a threat to people in Europe than Islamic terrorists?

White extremists are a problem to us non whites because there are more white people Islam is small and white people outnumber any other group in Europe by a long distance.
White extremists are a problem to us non whites because there are more white people Islam is small and white people outnumber any other group in Europe by a long distance.

Ok so because there are more white people than non whites, white people are therefore the problem here?
Ok so because there are more white people than non whites, white people are therefore the problem here?

They could become the problem I said not all whites but because of their huge number compared to us non whites it would put us in danger
They could become the problem I said not all whites but because of their huge number compared to us non whites it would put us in danger

You sound a little Whiteaphobic and are basing your fears and prejudices of absolutely nothing
You sound a little Whiteaphobic and are basing your fears and prejudices of absolutely nothing

What fear of whites we are sitting ducks if whites turn on us that is facts you cannot say the same for whites. I already said not all whites so I am not generalizing.
Original post by Duncan2012
Yes - Huntington developed his 'Clash of Civilisations' theory in the early 1990s - it's basically about the clash between Muslim and non-Muslim. So far it appears to be pretty accurate.

Not really. 99% of victims of Muslim extremists are their fellow Muslims.
What fear of whites we are sitting ducks if whites turn on us that is facts you cannot say the same for whites. I already said not all whites so I am not generalizing.

Yes but there is no evidence to suggest white people are going to turn on non white people and start killing them lol

Its like saying if all the dogs in the country stop being nice, they will turn on us and kill us
Yes but there is no evidence to suggest white people are going to turn on non white people and start killing them lol

Its like saying if all the dogs in the country stop being nice, they will turn on us and kill us

There is if you are actually into this stuff I don't believe you research into it to be honest. Populations have turned on minorities before in Europe let's not act as if it's never happened you are trying to downplay me I honestly don't think you care about minorities.
Original post by Ravenous
Not really. 99% of victims of Muslim extremists are their fellow Muslims.

Besides making up a statistic it appears you've missed my point.
Im glad I didn't jump to any conclusions when it happened but I kinda knew he wasn't Muslim when I saw pictures from outside the school. There were no Kufr there for Muslims to kill. Anyway this is just the start of something which is gonna be with us for a long long time. Perhaps it'll settle down if society becomes more integrated but it probably won't so we've just got to expect this kind of thing to happen. This is purely reactionary to the Swedish governments immigration policy and its continuing negligence against swedens indigenous people, they feel ignored and vilified. In order for this to be avoided in Europe we need a government which is representive of its people and a sizeable chunk are Islamophobic (reactionary to the actions of Muslims) There's need to be MPs who can debate the worries of the common man without fear of ridicule from the "progressive" left by being spoken over by idiots shouting racist when Muslim isn't even a race. Just to outline I believe murder is absolutely wrong, I find his actions disgusting and I hope receives a severe punishment.
Original post by Masih ad-Dajjal
These attacks are always tragic whoever dies but there is a clearly a problem in terms of attitudes and perceptions. Everyone expected this guy to be a Muslim attacking school kids with his sword like Saladin, turns out he was a Neo-Nazi who specifically target a school with a high number of immigrants and who specifically targeted children of foreign background within that school

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-34612000

To repeat it would always have been a tragedy whoever dies, but is there a problem with people seeing the world in terms of Muslims vs Everyone Else and assuming the attacker is always Muslim?

I am surprised by this revelation
Original post by Duncan2012
Besides making up a statistic it appears you've missed my point.

Ah I see, I didn't even look at the text you quoted.

That is not the same. First of its not , whites v non whites its Muslims v non Muslims (that is the way you see it, so that's the way I'll see it). Muslims are sitting ducks however nothing is ever done (excluding Isolated incidents like this one) however on the other hand non Muslim while being save here are never save in Muslim countries and incidents like these are as common as the clock striking 6. Muslims have shown attitudes through surveys, their actions and the words they speak that they would not offer the same courtesy. In fact if you had your way, may family would have a 10% tax, my sisters would be forced to wear a hijab and my best friend would be killed for being a polytheist. We have the power and we do nothing, you have no power and you say anything you can against us.
Original post by MrKmas508
That is not the same. First of its not , whites v non whites its Muslims v non Muslims (that is the way you see it, so that's the way I'll see it). Muslims are sitting ducks however nothing is ever done (excluding Isolated incidents like this one) however on the other hand non Muslim while being save here are never save in Muslim countries and incidents like these are as common as the clock striking 6. Muslims have shown attitudes through surveys, their actions and the words they speak that they would not offer the same courtesy. In fact if you had your way, may family would have a 10% tax, my sisters would be forced to wear a hijab and my best friend would be killed for being a polytheist. We have the power and we do nothing, you have no power and you say anything you can against us.

I am not saying Muslims I am saying non whites I don't know why you say only Muslims because all minorities would be the target.
I am not saying Muslims I am saying non whites I don't know why you say only Muslims because all minorities would be the target.

I'm refuting the hypocritical argument that Muslims view non white non Muslims as their own like your together or something. You're absolutely not, you're doing divide and conquer and no I'm not buying it. My Indian Hindu friend knows your not his ally and he'd be safer with white Christians than he'd ever be with you. Anyone reading this comment be it ethnically Chinese,Indian or Afro-Caribbean know Muslims are not your friends, we may be nasty and sometimes horrid but at least you're alive.
I'm refuting the hypocritical argument that Muslims view non white non Muslims as their own like your together or something. You're absolutely not, you're doing divide and conquer and no I'm not buying it. My Indian Hindu friend knows your not his ally and he'd be safer with white Christians than he'd ever be with you. Anyone reading this comment be it ethnically Chinese,Indian or Afro-Caribbean know Muslims are not your friends, we may be nasty and sometimes horrid but at least you're alive.

I don't get it white extremist hate all non whites it's not a religion thing.
I don't get it white extremist hate all non whites it's not a religion thing.

Muslim's hate non Muslims, they don't even need to be extreme just slightly conservative. I know what you're doing, you're trying to stir up hysteria in order to forward your own Muslims aren't that bad agenda. You do not speak on behalf of non whites because you despise most of them (non Muslim ones) as much as this man here. You are a snake in the grass.
Muslim's hate non Muslims, they don't even need to be extreme just slightly conservative. I know what you're doing, you're trying to stir up hysteria in order to forward your own Muslims aren't that bad agenda. You do not speak on behalf of non whites because you despise most of them (non Muslim ones) as much as this man here. You are a snake in the grass.

We are discussing white extremism it's not a religious debate if you want to do that then go and do that where they are discussing that because this is not appropriate.
We are discussing white extremism it's not a religious debate if you want to do that then go and do that where they are discussing that because this is not appropriate.

Do what you like this thread is dead.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending