The Student Room Group

Foundation year advice-Please help :)

I'm going to apply for a foundation year at middle sex in molecular Biology but i can't find anywhere the number of places for the foundation year or if it's in the same spaces as the 3 year course. If anyone could help me i'd deeply appreciate it!
Reply 1
Original post by Richpeasant
I'm going to apply for a foundation year at middle sex in molecular Biology but i can't find anywhere the number of places for the foundation year or if it's in the same spaces as the 3 year course. If anyone could help me i'd deeply appreciate it!

I'm applying to Southampton for foundation year and they have about 40 places so I'd assume its similar elsewhere?
Original post by Veeox
I'm applying to Southampton for foundation year and they have about 40 places so I'd assume its similar elsewhere?

For molecular biology/stem subject or?
Reply 3
Biomedicine but there's biology, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology etc students as well
Original post by Veeox
Biomedicine but there's biology, chemistry, biochemistry, pharmacology etc students as well

Great! Thanks for your reply, where did you find out how many were able to join the course, was it on their website?
Reply 5
Original post by Richpeasant
Great! Thanks for your reply, where did you find out how many were able to join the course, was it on their website?

That's alright! I went to an open day and spoke to the head of the course. The website says 38 places from what I remember but I think it was more than that.I would recommend that you go to an open day if you have the chance, I found out loads more about it having a chance to speak to the guy who runs it! Put my mind at ease about applying as well :smile:
Original post by Veeox
That's alright! I went to an open day and spoke to the head of the course. The website says 38 places from what I remember but I think it was more than that.I would recommend that you go to an open day if you have the chance, I found out loads more about it having a chance to speak to the guy who runs it! Put my mind at ease about applying as well :smile:

I went to it today ironically, didn't have time to talk to head of department though, was to much to do :frown:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending