The Student Room Group

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Alright, ill join the bandwagon and help get to 3115 posts as well then xD

@CoolCavy
@BurstingBubbles
Original post by spotify95

Having said that, since the thread got closed, we might as well write it off :yy:

I wonder why that was :fluffy:

It is definitely not a write of, thank you.
Recalling Count to 2015 before Results Day 2015 is making me feel all nervous again...
good evening everyone x
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Why hello to you too, darling one :fan: I'm surviving, just - yourself?

Ha, exactly the same. Home this weekend though before going back tomorrow. Only a few weeks until I pass out now :awesome:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
I wonder why that was :fluffy:

It is definitely not a write of, thank you.

Hi :wavey:

Okay, we'll try and get him to pay up again then :yy:

Oh, and btw, I couldn't reply to you at the time but I apologize if it was me that got that old thread closed - also, I do appreciate everything you do for me, so thanks for the help! :hugs:
Original post by samina_ay
good evening everyone x

Gooooooooooood evening! :biggrin: :tongue:
Original post by 16Characters....
Recalling Count to 2015 before Results Day 2015 is making me feel all nervous again...

I remember that thread well.... I wonder if it will result in more people posting in Chat/FG overall? Because most of the FG's are running very slowly at the moment (with the exception of this one, obviously).
Original post by CoolCavy
:woo::woo::woo::woo::woo:*much piggy love sent to you*

:hugs: I'll keep it human but thank you :biggrin:
I remember that thread well.... I wonder if it will result in more people posting in Chat/FG overall? Because most of the FG's are running very slowly at the moment (with the exception of this one, obviously).

Perhaps it will. Following "Count to 2015..." I was incredibly active in Boys v Girls, but it gradually subsided. So how long the boost lasts is a different issue entirely.
Gooooooooooood evening! :biggrin: :tongue:

are they any good scary movies coming out this halloween?
Original post by CoolCavy
no problem :h: but the thing is how can we keep it human when....

Spoiler

Well you're cleary an intelligent one, so we'll have to put you in a robot with synthetic skin. The robot would have loads of clockwork/machinery in it. We'll put you in the head which is full of levers and stuff so you can control the body as a whole.

Ofc there will be an eject button if you don't like the idea xD
Original post by Starvation13
While we're here, let's talk about something.

Do you think transgenders, especially trans-women, should be allowed to enter beauty contests for example Miss America or Miss World? I mean i'm not hating on them, their bodies have been modified so their beauty wouldn't be natural per say?

Sorry if I said anything offensive lol, just been bothering me for the past few days.

Are women who wear make up 'natural' though?
Original post by samina_ay
are they any good scary movies coming out this halloween?

Haven't got a clue to be honest, I rarely go to the cinema for movies so wouldn't know. Sorry :frown:
While we're here, let's talk about something.

Do you think transgenders, especially trans-women, should be allowed to enter beauty contests for example Miss America or Miss World? I mean i'm not hating on them, their bodies have been modified so their beauty wouldn't be natural per say?

Sorry if I said anything offensive lol, just been bothering me for the past few days.

Don't most Miss World contestants have plastic surgery anyways?
Is anyone gonna be watching Spectre?
Is anyone gonna be watching Spectre?

I can't wait to go and see that, can you? :awesome: Do you think it'll be Daniel Craig's last Bond film?
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by 16Characters....
Perhaps it will. Following "Count to 2015..." I was incredibly active in Boys v Girls, but it gradually subsided. So how long the boost lasts is a different issue entirely.

I saw that; thanks for the help you provided :smile:

Unfortunately, we were still vastly outnumbered, so need to try and do something about it.... Once, we were about 20 wins in front; now, we're over 100 wins behind!

Also, thanks for the help in CTAM, that was/is also appreciated!
Haven't got a clue to be honest, I rarely go to the cinema for movies so wouldn't know. Sorry :frown:

You must live a seriously sheltered life! :sadnod:
Original post by TobiasAZT
You must live a seriously sheltered life! :sadnod:

Oh please stop bothering me.... I know who you are. You might want to stop.

Quick Reply

Latest