The Student Room Group

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by spotify95
I saw that; thanks for the help you provided :smile:

Unfortunately, we were still vastly outnumbered, so need to try and do something about it.... Once, we were about 20 wins in front; now, we're over 100 wins behind!

Also, thanks for the help in CTAM, that was/is also appreciated!

Thanks, though I can't say I remember doing much CTAM, clearly only when I was half asleep in the wee hours of the morning :-)
Original post by BurstingBubbles
Are women who wear make up 'natural' though?

I don't mean it like that.

I'm not into 'rating' women, but for the purposes of this and since most people like to, i'll use it.

Say there was this woman who was a 7/10, not a contender for the finals, but if she say got a breast implant to make her breasts bigger a bit, then she would jump up to a 9/10. Is that fair to the women who didn't ahve to use surgery to enhance their bodies.

And I'm assuming when transgenders get surgery they automatically make thier body 9/10 or 10/10. Is it wrong to assume taht?
Oh please stop bothering me.... I know who you are. You might want to stop.

Eh? :confused:
Original post by 16Characters....
Thanks, though I can't say I remember doing much CTAM, clearly only when I was half asleep in the wee hours of the morning :-)

I do recall you popping into CTAM every so often though... I'll check the post history and take a look :yep:
Original post by BurstingBubbles
I can't wait to go and see that, can you? :awesome: Do you think it'll be Daniel Craig's last Bond film?

Maybe , i'm not too sure. He's getting ooooooldd. Even his makeup can't stop that fact appearing in the movie lol
Original post by CoolCavy
:zomg::vroam:but why do that when my piggy self can use TSR so masterfully already lol?

EDIT: Omg lol i just realised what you meant :biggrin: i thought you meant mush me up and make me into a cyberman thing :rofl:

Loool xD, and thanks for the follow :smile:
Original post by TobiasAZT
Eh? :confused:

Bothering me by making comments to do with sheltered life?

Unless you're someone else, in which case I apologize - but you're who I think you are, then please don't bother me.
I'm in!
Do you like my modified avatar? :mmm:
Original post by Starvation13
Is anyone gonna be watching Spectre?

I'm watching it on Monday.
Perhaps it will. Following "Count to 2015..." I was incredibly active in Boys v Girls, but it gradually subsided. So how long the boost lasts is a different issue entirely.

Just checked - you've done 81 posts in this thread part of CTAM :yep:
Just checked - you've done 81 posts in this thread part of CTAM :yep:

Must be sleep posting :-)
Original post by CoolCavy
omg that is soooo clever!!! :biggrin: although if there really was a spider in bubblegum i would run a mile :colondollar:
:hide:

Thank you :blush:

So would I :teehee:
1 post, hahaha.

2 posts, hahaha.

3 posts hahaha.

4 posts hahaha.

3115 posts hahaha.

Must be sleep posting :-)

Maybe... anyway, thanks for the help, because CTAM seems to be running very slowly recently! :biggrin:

We were hoping to do it before Digital Spy completed their thread, but that's never going to happen... They've got about 100k to go, but we've done less than 100k in total :tongue:
Maybe... anyway, thanks for the help, because CTAM seems to be running very slowly recently! :biggrin:

We were hoping to do it before Digital Spy completed their thread, but that's never going to happen... They've got about 100k to go, but we've done less than 100k in total :tongue:

DS sucks, they banned me for saying I don't like tap water. :rofl:

Ouch. And it seems we have lost Pinkteddy as well. He contributed a lot didn't he?
Rooooooooooaaaaaaaaaaarrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
Ouch. And it seems we have lost Pinkteddy as well. He contributed a lot didn't he?

Unfortunately, we have lost him... :sadnod: He was one of our top posters, so it's definitely dented our post frequency....

We'll manage though :yep:
Original post by TobiasAZT
DS sucks, they banned me for saying I don't like tap water. :rofl:

DS banned me for "baiting" another user, despite the fact I was clearly not baiting anyone. In fact, a post that was baiting me didn't even see the user get banned for 48 hours...

I want to try and post there again, but don't know if the mods will lift my ban or not? :frown: Always worth asking though!
I was like... why 3115?

And then it clicked. :redface:

Quick Reply

Latest