The Student Room Group

Can we get 3115 posts by Halloween 2015?

Evening, Mortals.

With less than a week until the best day of the year, Frankenstein has bet me his brain that we cannot reach 3115 posts by Halloween 2015 (31/10/15).

Use your puny human hands to get typing and posting on this thread as much as possible, and show Frankenstein who's the most scary monster ever...

...yes, of course it's me!

EDIT: I have some fangtastic news for you all. If we make it to 3115 posts, not only will I get Frankenstein's brain, but whoever got the 3115th post will get a nice cauldron full of 'reputation points'. I'm not quite sure what these are, but the Community Team assures me they're well used on this site of the web.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Reply 2
Let me guess: you won't rest until TSR's editorial standards are six feet under?
Halloween scares me and i don't celebrate it but any exscuse for a piggy related post :h::

Reply 4
PRSOM @CoolCavy - loving the piggies, as usual :fluffy:
I doubt it
Reply 6
For the superheroes of TSR

Spoiler

Original post by BurstingBubbles
IN :colone:

I'm in too! :biggrin:

Original post by CoolCavy
but surely you want to support a fellow vampire (the OP not me...) as you have a vampire thing as your avi :colondollar:

That's a Culebra :tongue:
I hate halloween.
Original post by Starvation13
I doubt it

Do you want to bet £20 for every member on the thread like @TornadoGR4 did last time and failed completely?
Original post by burstingbubbles
do you want to bet £20 for every member on the thread like @tornadogr4 did last time and failed completely?

haraaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaam
Do you want to bet £20 for every member on the thread like @TornadoGR4 did last time and failed completely?

Did he pay up? :curious:

As long as we reach 1738 posts all is good.

I remember that one! He even failed to give us our deserved £20... :tongue:

**** no.

How you doing anyway mucker?
Original post by SeanFM
Did he pay up? :curious:

As long as we reach 1738 posts all is good.

He will do... one day :colone:

Why 1738? :tongue:
He will do... one day :colone:

Why 1738? :tongue:

That'll be very expensive for him. :erm:

The number seems to be everywhere in modern culture.
Original post by TornadoGR4
**** no.

Why hello to you too, darling one :fan: I'm surviving, just - yourself?
Original post by CoolCavy
Google says that a 'Culebra' is:-Isla Culebra is an island-municipality of Puerto Rico. It is located approximately 17 miles east of the Puerto Rican mainland, 12 miles west of St. Thomas and 9 miles north of Vieques-Vampires or Culebras, as they are typically called, are immortal, semi-reptilian and feral creatures that need blood for survival. In the series, they are people given the condition from the bite of another culebra.im guessing it's the second one :biggrin: i feel so happy now as i have learnt something else :h: thanks to @Starvation13 :smile:

Meso-american Vampires yep.

Original post by TornadoGR4
**** no.

Haha, you still owe us the £20 you promised us for the last thread!

Having said that, since the thread got closed, we might as well write it off :yy:

Quick Reply

Latest