Original post by Harriett071
Lying? I haven't lied once 😂😂 and my advice is good I know :smile:

No it isn't.

Nice to see you didn't learn anything.
Reply 43
Original post by SophieSmall
No I'm just a ho.

Spoiler

Oh Damn. I was going to ask if you'd let me make you cum. Lesbian style.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by PusE
Oh Damn. I was going to ask if you'd let me make you cum. Lesbian style.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm. Tempting offer, but I do value faithfulness. So, going to have to pass.
Considering I have a personal trainer, I think he'd refuse to train me if he thought I was anorexic 😂 I'm perfectly fine thank you, anorexia is a state of mind, a mental illness not just a body weight! I have a great body and I'm not ashamed of it. So no I'm not anorexic and BMI isn't good to go off when you're under the average height, or have a lot of muscle mass. I don't take any notice of it

The bit in bold is the first bit of sense you've spoken in this thread, I know this as well as anyone - I'm technically overweight on the BMI scale, yet I'm not at all fat, it's muscular weight. Whereas, being underweight, the muscular weight rule obviously isn't going to apply, and at 90lbs, you're bound to be carrying much less muscular weight than the average woman anyway. You are officially classed as anorexic as you are severely underweight, there's no getting around that fact, but as with many anorexics, you're clearly in denial.

Oh, and I know a few personal trainers, they're all idiots. They've done a few courses that are based on outdated knowledge and government-proposed assessment and learning criteria, so it's not hard to see why they generally know **** all. My brother is a fitness instructor and he asks ME questions all the time :lol:

And no, anorexia is NOT a state of mind - anorexia is a medically recognised physical state of unwellness and being severely physically underweight, it's the eating disorder that accompanies it which is the mental illness.
I have no need to learn anything from you, I didn't say anything wrong :smile:

Yes, yes you did.
Reply 47
Original post by SophieSmall
Hmm. Tempting offer, but I do value faithfulness. So, going to have to pass.

I admire that. Hit me up when you're single.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by OrionMusicNet
Calorie counting isn't complex and it can work really well for some people, so I wouldn't just go ruling it off. Ultimately you will need to be in a caloric deficit to lose weight so whether you like it or not you will need to consume less calories then you need to maintain. To try and ensure that this happens, people will exercise, cut out carbs, eat more protein, eat more fruit etc... so they think that those are the direct causes when ultimately it comes down to consuming less calories (and burning more with the exercise). It all comes down to discipline + what you can mentally cope with (different things can be stressful for people)

Calorie counting is complex for a beginner....

No matter if there is myfitnesspal or any other app. Tonnes and tonnes of people do not achieve their goals because they fail on calorie counting and get discouraged and end up spinning their wheels. If one takes this route then you have to be super strict and follow everything to an absolute tee (that is if youre serious about getting extreme results).

For the average person however who just wants to look good, toned and have cuts and definition showing you don't have to count calories. Life is too short to be thinking about what foods will fit my macros for the day (i am a firm believer that fitness should enrich your life not be your life)....

Nutrition is simple and doesnt have to be that complex....i'm in decent shape myself (abs and all that) and i dont count. It's up to an individual what method they use but for me i ain't about that counting life (hence why it is called personal training because it's personal to one's lifestyle) :wink:
Original post by trapking
You will lose the weight don't worry just do those simple things I mentioned :smile:

Forget all that calorie counting b.s. seriously. Nutrition is simple and does NOT need to be complex with all this calorie counting...not only will it drive you insane it will also make you spin your wheels and often leads to discouragement thus you end up not really achieving your goal and youre back to square 1.

You've made some good posts in this thread mate, but I couldn't disagree more with that. Counting calories is a great way to ensure you're not eating too much, and with a simply bit of maths you can analyse what you've lost in the past week and adjust your calories accordingly to continue losing weight. I know how many calories I need to lose 2 or 3lbs a week or gain half a lb per week, and if I had a goal in mind I could be bang on that weight by a set date regardless of what it was (within reason, of course).
Aww well it's nice you can stick to your opinions, keep it up :smile:

Again. Not an opinion.
You seem to having a hard time grasping what a fact is and what an opinion is.
Original post by WoodyMKC
You've made some good posts in this thread mate, but I couldn't disagree more with that. Counting calories is a great way to ensure you're not eating too much, and with a simply bit of maths you can analyse what you've lost in the past week and adjust your calories accordingly to continue losing weight. I know how many calories I need to lose 2 or 3lbs a week or gain half a lb per week, and if I had a goal in mind I could be bang on that weight by a set date regardless of what it was (within reason, of course).

I completely agree. I'm not saying it's not a great way I'm just saying it doesn't need to be that tedious. See above post :smile:
Think what you like, I'm not anorexic and my personal trainer is well qualified. Lol severely underweight, you can't even see my ribs for goodness sake. If I wished to have a lecture on mental health, I'd attend one myself 😂

You are OFFICIALLY anorexic under medical criteria. There's absolutely no getting around that fact. Whether your ribs are showing or not is down to their structure and your genetics in terms of primary area of fat storage. Plus, anorexic doesn't mean emaciated, it means severely underweight, which, OFFICIALLY, you are.

As I've pointed out already, qualifications in personal training aren't worth the paper they're printed on. A lot of what they're taught and/or teach subsequently has been debunked as a myth by science and medical professionals, and yet they still teach it.

Have you not considered gaining some muscle mass? I'd be very interested to see a photo of your physique - not being pervy (for a change :biggrin:), just I can't imagine you looking anything other than unhealthy.
Subbing so I can go all out on this in the morning

Posted from TSR Mobile
I completely agree. I'm not saying it's not a great way I'm just saying it doesn't need to be that tedious. See above post :smile:

It just needs to be made into a habit really, becomes piss easy then, second nature in fact :smile: The reason people fail at it is because a) they don't take everything into account, like what they're adding into their tea and so on, and b) because MyFitnessPal is definitely not accurate 100% of the time :wink:
Reply 55
Original post by PusE
I admire that. Hit me up when you're single.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Your game is more stronger than the gravitational pull of the Sun.
Original post by WoodyMKC
It just needs to be made into a habit really, becomes piss easy then, second nature in fact :smile: The reason people fail at it is because a) they don't take everything into account, like what they're adding into their tea and so on, and b) because MyFitnessPal is definitely not accurate 100% of the time :wink:

Yupp :wink:

I counted for a while myself but it drove me absolutely crazy to be honest...and it made things like going to eat with family a huge pain in the ASS (because it's hard to track when you don't know how much stuff your mum is putting in X, Y and Z hahaha). I much prefer to not have to think constantly about food and just follow an easy simple plan which works just gotta be smart with the type of foods of course.
I have no desire to gain any muscle mass thank you and my personal trainer is brilliant, I can assure you his qualification are well worth the paper they're written on. I also have no wish to show you a picture, that's very much the last thing I'd want to do. I look perfectly healthy however and if my family thought I was unhealthy, they'd do something about it

Can I ask why, when the majority would agree that a bit of muscle mass in the right places on a women is vital for a great physique? And NO personal training qualifications = up to date knowledge on this stuff - he's a personal trainer, not a nutritionist, biochemist or any of that.

http://www.thestudentroom.co.uk/showthread.php?t=3678311&page=2&p=60136303#post60136303
Picture of my arm there, only fair I see yours now :tongue:
Yupp :wink:

I counted for a while myself but it drove me absolutely crazy to be honest...and it made things like going to eat with family a huge pain in the ASS (because it's hard to track when you don't know how much stuff your mum is putting in X, Y and Z hahaha). I much prefer to not have to think constantly about food and just follow an easy simple plan which works just gotta be smart with the type of foods of course.

Can be tricky when you don't know what they're putting into it in regards to cooking oils and stuff! Other than that though I can sort of tell by looking how much I've got on my plate at home, and if I've eaten out then I google the nutritional values when I get home. I have a cheat day once a week as well - not that I deprive myself of the foods I want throughout the week anyway, but every Friday or sometimes Saturday night I **** the macros off for the night and have a social meal and drink. In the grand scheme of things it matters not. All works very well for me, I can gain or lose weight by force of habit almost :smile:
I'm toned already, I have no need to gain any more muscle lol. I never asked to see your arm, so not that's hardly fair.

"Toned" or "lean" as anyone that knows half what they're on about would say, is simply definition caused by low bodyfat, nothing to do with levels of muscle. You can be skinny and lean, I was when I first started lifting weights and the only people who told me I looked unhealthy were my mum and sister, because they're brutally honest with me whereas nobody else is that impolite - people don't tell you you look ill. At 90lbs at 5ft, you're carrying very little muscle mass, I can guarantee that. It seems you're afraid of putting on weight and/or eating too much, classic traits of an anorexic person :wink:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending