The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by CoolCavy
if it can eat guinea pigs it can eat hamsters so don't mock the afflicted...:colone:

:colonhash: It won't because hamsters are cute.
Original post by Imperion
:colonhash: It won't because hamsters are cute.

well by that logic it can't eat guinea pigs either who are far cuter :h:
Reply 22
Original post by TSR Mustafa
I will pray for you :frown:

Original post by SeanFM
Maybe try Bob's Bugs Be Gone?Or check everywhere in the room, if you find it get a glass, trap it in there, slide a piece of paper under the glass and set it free outside.If it's not there, sleep well :smile:

Thank you, I think I'm going to wait until my parents come home and get them to find it :redface:

Original post by Jeena_hunt5476
The thing is what if you slept in a different room and it made its way to the room you're sleeping in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Stop it. Stop it right now.
Reply 23
Original post by Jeena_hunt5476
The thing is what if you slept in a different room and it made its way to the room you're sleeping in

Posted from TSR Mobile

Then you call one of your homies from the hood to keep a look out for you.
Original post by ni909
I was lying on my bed and a GIANT spider landed on my lap. It was absolutely huge, I was so shocked that I jumped up and ran out of the room. I'm not usually so afraid of spiders but this one was so big I think it could actually be classified as a case of trespassing. I'm not exaggerating. When I went back in the room it wasn't there and I've looked for it and can't see it. What should I do? I can't sleep there tonight knowing it's still in my room :colondollar:

There's only one way to be sure.

time to bring out the cabybara then :h:

PRSOM
well by that logic it can't eat guinea pigs either who are far cuter :h:

Nuh-uh! You see guinea pigs are much more fluffy and from my rather brilliant research, I have found the fluffier it is... :giggle:
Reply 26
Vacuum in one hand, don't blink.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Nuh-uh! You see guinea pigs are much more fluffy and from my rather brilliant research, I have found the fluffier it is... :giggle:

well you were clearly looking on wikipedia :biggrin: the spider won't eat the fluffiest animals as it would give it hairballs and stick in it's throat :h:
Original post by Andy98
Vacuum in one hand, don't blink.

Posted from TSR Mobile

But spiders are cool. They keep other insects out.
well you were clearly looking on wikipedia :biggrin: the spider won't eat the fluffiest animals as it would give it hairballs and stick in it's throat :h:

Nah, Wikipedia sources me for information ;O Umm, how would you know that? We're speaking about spiders not cats. OMG WAIT, PLOT TWIST : You're actually Spiderwoman....
Nah, Wikipedia sources me for information ;O Umm, how would you know that? We're speaking about spiders not cats. OMG WAIT, PLOT TWIST : You're actually Spiderwoman....

OMG lol :biggrin:

Spoiler

Original post by DiddyDec

omg my heart actully stopped just then, that was so freaky! :eek4:
Get it, catch it with paper or a old book with a glass and flush it down the toilet or let it free. Don't step on it because it could carry babies and there will be an even bigger problem. Little spiders I don't mind, but big ones with babies all around it with fangs on then I will burn down my house... lol
omg my heart actully stopped just then, that was so freaky! :eek4:

It is a personal favourite of mine.
Original post by DiddyDec
It is a personal favourite of mine.

it ain't good for my palpitations lol :s-smilie:
Reply 38
Wouldn't recommend going sleep now.

Well known fact that spiders enjoy 'touring' the insides of humans.
Original post by ni909
I was lying on my bed and a GIANT spider landed on my lap. It was absolutely huge, I was so shocked that I jumped up and ran out of the room. I'm not usually so afraid of spiders but this one was so big I think it could actually be classified as a case of trespassing. I'm not exaggerating. When I went back in the room it wasn't there and I've looked for it and can't see it. What should I do? I can't sleep there tonight knowing it's still in my room :colondollar:

Happened to me the other week, never saw it again, maybe I ate it in my sleep :redface: and that was a proper big garden spider!

Latest