The Student Room Group

Cannabis is now a white man drug.

I remember back when I was 13/14, you wouldn't hear of any white people smoking cannabis. Whites were pretty uninformed with cannabis and thought it was a thing black people do. Now it seems pretty standard for the average white male to smoke it; I'd go as far as saying its a white man tradition.

Me personally, wouldn't touch it. I had a few bad experiences back in the day and wouldn't do it again.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I must live under a rock because when I think of a white guys shopping list I don't see pot as a staple on that list.
Didn't realise certain races were linked to certain drugs. People from all races take whatever they want. Just because you never saw or certain people doing it doesn't mean they never did... I haven't heard of asian people taking MDMA but I'm sure as hell they probably do.
Reply 3
Original post by Novascope
Didn't realise certain races were linked to certain drugs. People from all races take whatever they want. Just because you never saw or certain people doing it doesn't mean they never did... I haven't heard of asian people taking MDMA but I'm sure as hell they probably do.

No Black man has ever taken MDMA, will tell you that for certain

Posted from TSR Mobile
Cocaine is definitely a white man drug.
Original post by Souljer
No Black man has ever taken MDMA, will tell you that for certain

Posted from TSR Mobile

And you know every single black man on this planet. Alrightyyyy then.
Reply 6
And you know every single black man on this planet. Alrightyyyy then.

Traitor, uncle tom

Posted from TSR Mobile

Agreed
Original post by Syrianprince
Cocaine is definitely a white man drug.

This man seems to disagree
[video="youtube;6vYnas6q3Sg"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6vYnas6q3Sg[/video]
cocaine is a white drug :ahee:
Reply 10
"I heard LSD makes you see things so I gave it a go"
-Helen Keller
Really? Every white lad and his dog (literally sometimes) were smoking it when I was that age, probably just where I went to a dodgy school.
You must be living under a rock. Cannabis was massively popular with white people in 70s.
For one thing, builders and blacks should leave the skag alone.
Reply 14
Original post by saeed97
"I heard LSD makes you see things so I gave it a go"
-Helen Keller

Err kinda

If you've had a bad experience with weed, its either not weed, or it's weed sprayed with something dodgy, or really really bad weed.
Reply 15

There sort of is..just how you can link music and race. People of all races listen to all genres...but there is history
OP, you're chatting ****.
Reply 17
Original post by JD1lla
Err kinda

If you've had a bad experience with weed, its either not weed, or it's weed sprayed with something dodgy, or really really bad weed.

Look up who Helen Keller is, my comment should make more sense then.

Quick Reply

Latest