The Student Room Group

Has anyone been given an interview date yet?

I've sent in my SAQ now so was just wondering if anyone has been given an interview date or if you know how long they usually take to come through if you get one? Thanks
You don't get invited to interview until the end of November I believe.
Reply 2
Original post by an0thergirl
I've sent in my SAQ now so was just wondering if anyone has been given an interview date or if you know how long they usually take to come through if you get one? Thanks

They usually come through around late November.
Reply 3
Thank you!
I had my interview yesterday, but I was interviewed in Singapore! I think the rest of you in the UK can expect to hear from them in a few weeks or so, because the interviewers are busy with international applicants at the moment (our application deadlines were much earlier than yours)
Original post by republicofdhar
I had my interview yesterday, but I was interviewed in Singapore! I think the rest of you in the UK can expect to hear from them in a few weeks or so, because the interviewers are busy with international applicants at the moment (our application deadlines were much earlier than yours)

Overseas interviewers are different from intervierwers in UK. They're assigned by University to do interviews overseas on behalf of all colleges but they do not do interviews at colleges back in uk. :wink:
(edited 8 years ago)

How did it go?? Tell us more!
Original post by Student403
How did it go?? Tell us more!

Please be aware that TSR forbids any discussion about the detail of interviews.

If you think about it you are doing yourself no favours if you do reveal these details - this sort of advantage could mean that someone here gets a Cambridge place instead of you.
Original post by returnmigrant
Please be aware that TSR forbids any discussion about the detail of interviews.

If you think about it you are doing yourself no favours if you do reveal these details - this sort of advantage could mean that someone here gets a Cambridge place instead of you.

Not even allowed to know whether it was hard or easy? Didn't want to know any specific questions, and besides, he's probably not even taking my course
Original post by Student403
Not even allowed to know whether it was hard or easy? Didn't want to know any specific questions, and besides, he's probably not even taking my course

Thanks for the heads-up returnmigrant.

Student403, the interview video on the Cambridge website turned out to be pretty accurate, and my interviewer was very friendly. Not sure I can tell you much more than that haha :P
Original post by vincrows
Overseas interviewers are different from intervierwers in UK. They're assigned by University to do interviews overseas on behalf of all colleges but they do not do interviews at colleges back in uk. :wink:

Ahh okay cool cool :P
Thanks for the heads-up returnmigrant.

Student403, the interview video on the Cambridge website turned out to be pretty accurate, and my interviewer was very friendly. Not sure I can tell you much more than that haha :P

Ah ok :smile: thanks!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending