The Student Room Group

Law Offers 2016

Hello all, I thought I'd make this post for law applying students only, mainly because apparently law offers take ages to come and i thought it would be good to have an indicator for how long we should be waiting from each university. As, my friends are getting university offers already, and had sent off their UCAS after mine.

I've applied to Warwick (twice), York, Leicester and Newcastle. Predicted 3A's and got AACD at AS. My tracker came on the 19th October.
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Reply 2
I received a law offer from Warwick on 22/10 (IB 38). A friend of mine got a PPE offer on 23/10 (also IB 38).
Reply 3
Applied 20th October, got 3 offers back and an interview!
Original post by leehoma
I received a law offer from Warwick on 22/10 (IB 38). A friend of mine got a PPE offer on 23/10 (also IB 38).

When did you apply? because they've taken forever to get back to me
Reply 5
Original post by Trying to PassAS
When did you apply? because they've taken forever to get back to me

I applied around the 20th October

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Kglenc97
I applied around the 20th October

Posted from TSR Mobile

It took 2 days for them to get back to you????/ wooowwww, what are your predicted like??
Reply 7
Original post by Trying to PassAS
It took 2 days for them to get back to you????/ wooowwww, what are your predicted like??

Some were fairly quick yeah! Predicted is 3 A's

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending