The Student Room Group

Which other universities shall I apply for?

Hey guys,

I want to apply for Diagnostic Radiography to Cardiff, Leeds and Birmingham City Universities. But I have still got two more choices to do and I don't know which one to pick!
Reply 1
London Met and Wolverhampton
Reply 2
Original post by ubisoft
London Met and Wolverhampton

Really? These uni's are not great uni's. I would choose Bangor, Derby or Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile
Yes, like poster above said I'd choose Bangor and Liverpool
Reply 4
Original post by Waliid
Really? These uni's are not great uni's. I would choose Bangor, Derby or Liverpool

Posted from TSR Mobile

No they are great some of the best in uk if not the world
Reply 5
Original post by ubisoft
No they are great some of the best in uk if not the world

They might be for you but I don't think anyone will agree. I don't even know why you suggested them because they don't even offer the course.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 6
Original post by Waliid
They might be for you but I don't think anyone will agree. I don't even know why you suggested them because they don't even offer the course.

Posted from TSR Mobile

what do you mean?? everyone knows they are the best. wolverhampton was recently rated above imperial college for their engineering degrees.
Reply 7
Original post by ubisoft
what do you mean?? everyone knows they are the best. wolverhampton was recently rated above imperial college for their engineering degrees.

Find Diagnostic radiography course on their site then.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Waliid

Posted from TSR Mobile

I don't want to apply for Derby because it's near my home and I don't like the university itself. Bangor sounds nice though. I'd love to apply for Liverpool but \i can't because they want A Levels. I only have a BTEC qualification unfortunately :frown:
Reply 9
Original post by Waliid
Find Diagnostic radiography course on their site then.

Posted from TSR Mobile

It's a secret course, they had to hide it because too many people applied as it was so good. Best radiography course in UK.
Reply 10
Original post by ubisoft
It's a secret course, they had to hide it because too many people applied as it was so good. Best radiography course in UK.

Cool.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by morningstar49
Hey guys,

I want to apply for Diagnostic Radiography to Cardiff, Leeds and Birmingham City Universities. But I have still got two more choices to do and I don't know which one to pick!

I go to the University of Derby and I love it, I would really recommend it!:smile:
Original post by ubisoft

Wolverhampton do not do radiography. If its a secret course then how do people get on it?
Personally, I'd recommend Salford or Sheffield Hallam.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest