The Student Room Group

Celebrity Questionnaire

1.When deciding what film you are going to see at the cinema, what factor is the most important?

Genre
Actors
Director
Plot
Other _____________________________________________________

2. If you saw an interview with an actor, and you didn’t particularly like the way they behaved or their opinions, would it stop you from seeing a film in which they have been cast, even though the plot seems intriguing?

Yes
No
I don’t know, it depends on the circumstances

3. How important do you think it is for a film to feature A-List actors like Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp or Jason Statham?

Very Important
Not at all important
I don’t care as long as the story is interesting

Thank You!
Original post by 188467
1.When deciding what film you are going to see at the cinema, what factor is the most important?

Genre
Actors
Director
Plot

2. If you saw an interview with an actor, and you didn’t particularly like the way they behaved or their opinions, would it stop you from seeing a film in which they have been cast, even though the plot seems intriguing?

Yes
No

3. How important do you think it is for a film to feature A-List actors like Angelina Jolie, Johnny Depp or Jason Statham?

Very Important
Not at all important

Thank You!

1. Plot
2. I don't know, it depends on the circumstances
3. I don't care as long as the story is interesting.
Reply 2
Original post by 188467

Genre
Actors
Director
Plot

Yes
No

Very Important
Not at all important

Thank You!

1. Plot
2. Probably not
3. C
Genre
Actors
Plot

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending