The Student Room Group

She has a BF but when we drunk

Okay so went out with a little group last night.

When we had pre drinks, it was all fine.

However on the way to the club, we got really close, holding hands, I my hand on her bare skin of her stomach, I also later put it on her ass.

In the bar, she walked me around holding hands.

Do you think she is being friendly or there is something more.

I saw her interact with her BF, they didn't really look like a couple.
"Nah, I do this with all my friends all the time. Until there's penetration, it's all platonic. She just wants to be friends. Stop overthinking it." - Every girl on the TSR H&R forum.
Reply 2
Ask her
She's probs attracted to u if she lets u feel her ass :/
Original post by RainbowKiwi
She's probs attracted to u if she lets u feel her ass :/

Nah thats just what the GUY is SAYING. He's probably EXAGGERATING. He probably just brushed it with the back of his hand. - TSR Girl.
she's obviously not happy in her current relationship, you're just the "fall-back", sadly
Original post by Awesome Genius
Nah thats just what the GUY is SAYING. He's probably EXAGGERATING. He probably just brushed it with the back of his hand. - TSR Girl.

Lmao. You have such insight into Tsr girls' minds wow :nooo:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Lmao. You have such insight into Tsr girl's minds wow :nooo:

why do you think AvaAdore, Etomidate* etc haven't posted yet lol

*how can he be a guy?! How?!
Reply 8
I find this is most girls I know with boyfriends.
Well firstly she was drunk. So that explains her behaviour. Try that when she's sober and see if she lets you touch her up. Either she's not happy with her bf and thought **** it, or she was just too drunk to care what was happening. Seen plenty of committed girls at my uni do that with other guys.
Original post by samina_ay
she's obviously not happy in her current relationship, you're just the "fall-back", sadly

Hey if it leads to sex then I will be a fall back everytime
Original post by Anonymous
Hey if it leads to sex then I will be a fall back everytime

i see what you did there haha
Original post by Novascope
Well firstly she was drunk. So that explains her behaviour. Try that when she's sober and see if she lets you touch her up. Either she's not happy with her bf and thought **** it, or she was just too drunk to care what was happening. Seen plenty of committed girls at my uni do that with other guys.

I'm not sure if she is happy with the he guy, I mean when I saw them together it didn't look like a couple. Or it could mean they are not into PDA.

She could be drunk and not care, but she didn't do this with other guys, and she consistently in the club came up to me, to make sure I had a good time.
Reply 13
"Nah, I do this with all my friends all the time. Until there's penetration, it's all platonic. She just wants to be friends. Stop overthinking it." - Every girl on the TSR H&R forum.

One of the very few times somebody has made me laugh out loud on this website. So true.
Original post by JD1lla
One of the very few times somebody has made me laugh out loud on this website. So true.

lol, good.

Its hurt the replies on this thread so much though. The girls who would have come and said almost exactly what I did, would be put off by it.
lol, good.

Its hurt the replies on this thread so much though. The girls who would have come and said almost exactly what I did, would be put off by it.

Tbh the some of the girls on here are a little confused. I doubt they have ever had any sort of relationships.

I saw ages ago that a guy was allowed to put his head on a girls chest and cuddle her

Apperantly this is normal in a girl-boy friendship according to Tsr girls
Original post by Anonymous
Tbh the some of the girls on here are a little confused. I doubt they have ever had any sort of relationships.

I saw ages ago that a guy was allowed to put his head on a girls chest and cuddle her

Apperantly this is normal in a girl-boy friendship according to Tsr girls

lool yeh. Its also because they like to stick up for their cause.
Reply 17

lol women

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending