Scroll to see replies

Original post by SophieSmall
I don't think my SO would be too pleased with that, neither would I >.>

Is he boyfriend status yet? :beard:
Original post by Anonymous
Et moi... :wink:

Spoiler

Spoiler

Does love to be carried, i got such little legs (can't keep up with average-tall people!!! :u:

usually ends up a bit like this ....:redface:

Spoiler

Or if i'm with just one very kind person , like this :wink::smile: :lovehug:

Spoiler

Am too lazy to walk, will let anyone carry me.
I don't see the problem 😂 I'd love a piggy back or whatever, as long as you won't drop me😐
Original post by grvcex97
You enjoy giving piggy back rides or getting piggy pack rides? lol

Both, if I am of tired walking I like to be given a piggy back, and if they are tired I might be inclined to give them one out of kindness.
Reply 45
Only if it's a piggyback and I'm allowed to yell "Shadowfax! Show us the meaning of haste!".
Original post by ChaoticButterfly
Is he boyfriend status yet? :beard:

it appears so
Original post by SophieSmall
it appears so

:woo:
seems that half do, half don't. those who do like being arm carried or piggy backed. i don't suppose anyone likes being shoulder carried or fireman lifted? :K:
do girls like to be picked up/carried and if so in what way?

I actually quite like it :smile: x
nop nop and nop.
Reply 51
My boyfriend has carried me in his arms, which is lovely, but he has also spun around really fast while carrying me and that scares the ****ing **** out of me.
Reply 52
Just maybe by someone they fancy or love. But unlikely if it's by some opportunistic idiot who sees it as a good way to get his mits on their body.
Original post by Zarek
Just maybe by someone they fancy or love. But unlikely if it's by some opportunistic idiot who sees it as a good way to get his mits on their body.

This is a very good point!!!

But yes if you're someone I fancy/love or a really good friend carry meeeeeeeeeeee
Reply 54
I like to be dragged by my feet, face down, along concrete. I don't see why girls wouldn't like the same :smile:
seems that half do, half don't. those who do like being arm carried or piggy backed. i don't suppose anyone likes being shoulder carried or fireman lifted? :K:

I once rugby tackled a girl and carried her over my shoulder for a bit, she wasn't too impressed :biggrin:
[video="youtube;p7IM9f16QZ4"]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p7IM9f16QZ4[/video]
Hmm I mean if I couldn't walk due to my shoes crushing my feet it would be a cute gesture lol. I like being lifted up, the last guy that tried to lift me up struggled though - i did warn him that I'm heavier than I look :biggrin:
Well its definitely not unpleasant...
Yes :innocent:

I have been bench pressed before as part of a competition :rofl:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending