The Student Room Group

Your thoughts and experience on PE

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
i loved pe so much. the only downside of it was the 8 laps at the beginning of every lesson
I hated P.E with a passion
playing football in heavy rain and waterlogged pitch was amazing, i miss PE
PE and Drama...horrible.
Reply 24
My school had a shortage of PE teachers so for years 10 + 11 my group didn't have one. Instead we would all group up around the equipment store and have a vote on what to do that lesson. Usually the winner was to stack up the crash mats in the gym and launch ourselves off of the wall-bars onto them and hope we didn't miss. Retrospectively; a disaster waiting to happen.
Original post by butt plugger
Penis enlargement is a mug's game, IHatePE, and you'd be better off giving up. Everyone in that game starts with high hopes and ends up resenting the world even more than when they began. It won't get any bigger. It just won't.

Wow, you never came across to me as someone who hates PE! Never would've thought you hated PE, IhatePE.
The funnest sh*t ever.

[video="youtube;weEe4V0Ot2Y"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=weEe4V0Ot2Y[/video]

Gr8 banter lesson
PE was quite enjoyable , if it was a sport i was good at. Although in highschool , people get so emotional over sports and flame each other.
Hated it.
rounders is the best idc, plus athletics in the summer was always so much fun. I hate hockey with a passion though, always did it in the winter
Hated it so much :/
I found PE quite boring. Every year consisted of netball, camogie, 'gymnastics' and then athletic stuff for sports day. I'm super unfit and have terrible eye-hand coordination so I was rubbish at all of those and it didn't help that I was in a class of people that were really good. The only time I actually liked PE was went we got to do unihockey, because it was something new for everybody.
PE was great because I was amazing at it :u: but the shower arrangements were awful so it wasn't that great.
Ok the worst part of PE was how smelly the changing rooms were
A mix of clearly old lynx + f***ing disgusting BO of guys that hadn't showered in a week
Hate it. Especially when you forget your pe kit at home and told to wear something vile. People using deodorant enough to give anyone lung cancer and even if you break your arm you still need to try!!
3 pages and nobody has mentioned the horror of having to do cross country every year? I absolutely loved having to do long distance running, usually in the pouring rain, across fields and paths caked in mud and dog **** wearing nothing but a paper thin shirt and shorts...
Original post by web-girl
Hate it. Especially when you forget your pe kit at home and told to wear something vile. People using deodorant enough to give anyone lung cancer and even if you break your arm you still need to try!!

Some kid in my class "accidentally" forgot his swimming kit.

The teacher asked him why he forgot it.

He replied "it hadn't dried yet".
What have polynomial equations ever done to you?

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest