The Student Room Group

Men, have you ever been asked out?

Scroll to see replies

Reply 20
I have been asked out more times than I have asked a female out.
Original post by SophieSmall
...well that escalated quickly.

:lol: it really did
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I asked 6 girls out
One girl said i should **** off:frown:
Another girl said yes but she was just leading me on and i found out that she had been sent to pakistan as she got pregnant and is now married off:redface:

poor you haha - sometimes it's good if it doesn't work out - cos there are so many better people out there than them!
Original post by samina_ay
poor you haha - sometimes it's good if it doesn't work out - cos there are so many better people out there than them!

True :smile:
Reply 24
0 > 0 isn't true,

so the fact I've been asked out more times than I've asked somebody out; 0 x 0 can't work.

Nice try at mugging me off though.
I've been asked out properly in person like twice... ever. If you're counting being asked through text then three times. Another time a girl wanted my number but she was drunk and only wanted to hook up so that doesn't count. xD
Reply 26
will you go out with me
Original post by abruiseonthesky
I've asked more guys out than guys have asked me :colondollar:

I wish I had the guts to do that...
Reply 28
Original post by Danz123
I've been asked out properly in person like twice... ever. If you're counting being asked through text then three times. Another time a girl wanted my number but she was drunk and only wanted to hook up so that doesn't count. xD

I read it as, "I've been asked out properly in prison like twice" HAHAHA
ye
Original post by toonervoustotalk
I asked 6 girls out
One girl said i should **** off:frown:
Another girl said yes but she was just leading me on and i found out that she had been sent to pakistan as she got pregnant and is now married off:redface:

Why would someone say "**** off"!!!

They could just say "no".

That's just ruthless.:rofl:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by grvcex97
I read it as, "I've been asked out properly in prison like twice" HAHAHA
That only happens in the shower rooms when you drop the soap. Minus the asking out, wining and dinning part.

same! but to be honest i've never met any guy i've wanted to ask out, i reckon i would given the opportunity (now i'm older, my fear of rejection has been rationalised by yolo) and on nights out it's different because it always comes across as hooking up intentions regardless of which gender initiates it.

It's only in the past year/year and a half I've got to the point where I can!
Reply 35
Odd sense of humour. This is the internet, after all.
Original post by selfteaching
same! but to be honest i've never met any guy i've wanted to ask out, i reckon i would given the opportunity (now i'm older, my fear of rejection has been rationalised by yolo) and on nights out it's different because it always comes across as hooking up intentions regardless of which gender initiates it.

Oh I've met a few guys I'd want to ask out, but I've always felt like they don't feel any sort of way/attraction towards me and so I don't do it out of fear of rejection. blehh
Original post by abruiseonthesky
It's only in the past year/year and a half I've got to the point where I can!

You must be a confident lady!
Reply 38
Oh I've met a few guys I'd want to ask out, but I've always felt like they don't feel any sort of way/attraction towards me and so I don't do it out of fear of rejection. blehh

On behalf of every TSR dude here you are attractive and you will not be turned down.
Original post by Oh no not again!
Why would someone say "**** off"!!!

They could just say "no".

That's just ruthless.:rofl:

Beats me. And the thing was that she made the first move and was flirting with me :confused: i was just closing the deal:colonhash:

Haha i know

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending