The Student Room Group

Men, have you ever been asked out?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by Anonymous

By the way I am talking about being asked out on a date not being asked out to be a woman's boyfriend.

I dont get it, arnt they both the same thing? well, Yes for bf No for d8
I have been approached, but I find it rather strange.
Yes I have and I've also had girls buy me drinks without asking on dates
Original post by grvcex97
I read it as, "I've been asked out properly in prison like twice" HAHAHA

:lol: Fair play

What happens in women's prisons anyway? Seems like whenever women go to prison noone tells them "don't drop the soap" lol.
Original post by arthurlvice
I have been approached, but I find it rather strange.

Why so?
Original post by JD1lla
On behalf of every TSR dude here you are attractive and you will not be turned down.

Ha I appreciate the encouragement. But I never get any signs that a guy in interested in me...
Reply 46
Ha I appreciate the encouragement. But I never get any signs that a guy in interested in me...

Strange, guys usually make it pretty obvious. Ah well don't lose hope!
Original post by Danz123
:lol: Fair play

What happens in women's prisons anyway? Seems like whenever women go to prison noone tells them "don't drop the soap" lol.

watch orange is the new black, suppressed raging lesbian desires come out full force and cause you to ditch your fiance, or you become a targeted conquest to be by the main lesbian on campus :wink:
Original post by JD1lla
Strange, guys usually make it pretty obvious. Ah well don't lose hope!

I guess I'm just bad at knowing when a guy is interested then lol thanks
Original post by selfteaching
watch orange is the new black, suppressed raging lesbian desires come out full force and cause you to ditch your fiance, or you become a targeted conquest to be by the main lesbian on campus :wink:

What, from every prisoner in there? lol surely your sexuality doesn't just turn around like that if you're straight. Maybe it does mean you get to explore your bicuriousness, or of course if you are in the closet being a lesbian.

lol 'conquest'. So that main lesbian is tryna **** and has a list. Probs does happen in the shower then. :lol:
Original post by Danz123
What, from every prisoner in there? lol surely your sexuality doesn't just turn around like that if you're straight. Maybe it does mean you get to explore your bicuriousness, or of course if you are in the closet being a lesbian.

lol 'conquest'. So that main lesbian is tryna **** and has a list. Probs does happen in the shower then. :lol:

or in OITNB in the back of a church

they have these 2 lesbians competing to get the most names ticked off, yeah like you said the trysts are out of boredom/bicuriosity or repressed feelings
Almost invariably. On the rare occasion that I do the asking, it'll be either a glib formality to their inevitably saying 'yes' or some last-ditch, belated and primarily sexual recourse from my saying 'no'.
Original post by toonervoustotalk
Beats me. And the thing was that she made the first move and was flirting with me :confused: i was just closing the deal:colonhash:

Haha i know

She probably wasn't flirting if she swore at you.
i've been asked out a couple of time but i have said now as i was not confident enough at the time
Original post by selfteaching
or in OITNB in the back of a church

they have these 2 lesbians competing to get the most names ticked off, yeah like you said the trysts are out of boredom/bicuriosity or repressed feelings

Oh, in the back of the Church then... :lol:

Oh I see, much like your stereotypical jock characters in American high school movies. sigh. Yeah, well I remember in a comedy one line stuck with me about prison rape, "the sex you want, you aint gettin', and the sex you gettin', *face drops* you don't want..." :lol:
Original post by Oh no not again!
She probably wasn't flirting if she swore at you.

What i mean is that she was talking to me for about a week and was being friendly and was saying she liked me
Then when i got the courage to ask her out she swore at me :lol:
This may be one of the reasons why i dont ask out girls now. She brought down my confidence.it didnt feel nice being rejected like that:frown:
And before anyone says i am the next ER i aint:h:

This is my 15000th post :woo: i guess:tongue:
Original post by Anonymous
If so how often has it happened to you in your life?
Would you like to be asked out more?
And how did you respond each time?

By the way I am talking about being asked out on a date not being asked out to be a woman's boyfriend.

1) Yes, but only a few times. It doesn't happen very often :lol:

2) Yes I would

3) I only declined (politely) twice, but I accepted the others
Oh I've met a few guys I'd want to ask out, but I've always felt like they don't feel any sort of way/attraction towards me and so I don't do it out of fear of rejection. blehh

Not attracted to you? If that's true then I just saw a flying pig outside my window! :awesome:
Reply 58
no (:
Original post by Inazuma
OFC it happens, I've asked guys out before. Super awkward when it doesn't work out though.
Much easier sometimes, some men are wimps.

Well, I'm still waiting :h:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending