The Student Room Group

Islamic asylum seekers in Germany threaten to kill Christians

http://www.welt.de/print/wams/politik/article146898391/Verfolgt-in-Deutschland.html (Chrome did an auto-translate for me that came out quite well)

It's a very sad story. In the refugee centres, the Muslim asylum seekers are bullying the Christians, and if they see them not praying during one of the five prayer events of the day, they attack them. They make statements like, "Wherever we go, sharia is in effect".

This situation is just getting worse and worse. The Germans are a tolerant people; given their history in World War 2 and the Third Reich period, they have tried so hard to atone for their crimes, not just in monetary reparations but in consciously changing their social values to more progressive beliefs. They have gone above and beyond to be accepting, open-minded and welcoming to foreigners of all descriptions over the last 50 years.

But the current situation has spun out of control. Some estimates say perhaps 1.5 million "refugees" (in quotations because under the refugee convention one has an obligation to seek asylum in the first safe country, not the most desirable country). A million and a half in one year is a number beyond any imagining, in terms of the practical difficulties of absorbing, housing, feeding these people. It would be a population increase of close to 2% just from a single influx.

Merkel's decision to throw open the gates, and the EU's utter failure to take necessary measures (perhaps a temporary reintroduction of border controls), is deeply irresponsible. Nobody can truly predict the consequences of these decisions, and undoubtedly there will be many unintended consequences.

Leaving aside the awful consequences for innocent Germans who have been thrown out of their homes to make way for asylum seekers, it is also without a doubt a decision that will fan the flames of the far right, and lead to big electoral gains. Is that what we want? No, but EU officials and Merkel appear incapable of taking the situation in hand.
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Sweden... www.gatestoneinstitute.org/6607/sweden-migrants-fear

Political correctness becoming Europe's grave stone?
This is a crime against the people who are being subjugated by this invasion. At no time in history would this be deemed acceptable, at no time would it not have been seen as an invasion. That's the 21st Century, full of lies.

Without a doubt, the actions of imposed social engineering onto an entire race is enough to justify a war by the subjects, This is entirely unjustifiable to place people at risk in their own lands, they literally have no where else to go on the entire planet.

They are being treated like a disposable commodity by Multicultural supremacy.
Reply 3
Original post by SignFromDog
A million and a half in one year is a number beyond any imagining, in terms of the practical difficulties of absorbing, housing, feeding these people.

Don't forget about the building of new mosques for them. :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Catholic_
This is a crime against the people who are being subjugated by this invasion. At no time in history would this be deemed acceptable, at no time would it not have been seen as an invasion. That's the 21st Century, full of lies.

Without a doubt, the actions of imposed social engineering onto an entire race is enough to justify a war by the subjects, This is entirely unjustifiable to place people at risk in their own lands, they literally have no where else to go on the entire planet.

Is multicultural supremacy a thing now? *sigh*
Tbh , Germany should have closed it's border a while back. Refusing to take in any wouldn't be right , but a horde? nty.
Truth cannot defeat the censor-bot. It seems....
Reply 7
Original post by TSR Mustafa
Refusing to take in any wouldn't be right , but a horde? nty.

People really need to stop using such a dehumanising term to refer to other people, especially those who are in need of humanitarian help.
Germany doesnt care. They need fresh juicy blood because there birth rate is incredibly low and Merkel was happy to sacrifice innocent people and social harmony to do so.

What a MESS
Reply 9
why can't the US take more? The US is a massive country.
Original post by Catholic_

Original post by Ascend
People really need to stop using such a dehumanising term to refer to other people, especially those who are in need of humanitarian help.

Don't be childish. You'll be trying to ban crowd, swarm, band, pack, mob and throng next.
Reply 12
Original post by Good bloke
Don't be childish. You'll be trying to ban crowd, swarm, band, pack, mob and throng next.

Calm down, I don't wish to ban anything. I am voicing my opinion that assylum seekers are not deserving of a derogatory word such as "horde".
Well given all the reports we've heard before of refugees throwing Christians off the boats for being Christian and the fact that Christians have been harassed and threatened in Muslim areas in Sweden, this makes sense as it's merely following a trend.

This is all why people - long before all the social justice warriors among us made it fashionable in 2015 to go on about it (this refugees on the boats issue has been happening at least a couple of years now) - were arguing that we must accept Christians from Syria as these and other religious minorities are the ones genuinely under threat now that Assad is gone.

It's just like in Iraq and Eqypt. It takes a dictator to stop the people there from persecuting Christians. They're not safe now
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Ascend

Oh get over yourself. All this sanctimonious nonsense is helping to set people against their cause if anything
Original post by Ascend
Calm down, I don't wish to ban anything. I am voicing my opinion that assylum seekers are not deserving of a derogatory word such as "horde".

This! I see the words "horde" and "swarm" becoming so popular to describe the refugees especially by the far-right.

It reminds me of a Key & Peele bit about Mel Gibson saying "I hope you get raped by a pack of n*****s" and the issue they took with it was the word pack. :laugh:
Original post by Alpha Lamb Meme
This! I see the words "horde" and "swarm" becoming so popular to describe the refugees especially by the far-right.

It reminds me of a Key & Peele bit about Mel Gibson saying "I hope you get raped by a pack of n*****s" and the issue they took with it was the word pack. :laugh:

But then if people are racist on a bus these same 'far right' individuals get upset and angry and yell islamophobia.
'Migrants' cause problems yes but that doesn't mean you can call them filthy or vermin. Then calling people who are crazy enough to voice your closeted opinions irl horrid and racist. Sigh oh hypocrisy
I hope the Germans suffer for decades to come. They opened the doors of Europe, they must pay the consequences
Original post by Alpha Lamb Meme

Correction- Migrants*, not refugees. That status was relieved once they put themselves 1000s of miles from Syria and war torn nations
This is why the Uk should NOT take many migrants unless they are suitable for British Culture.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending