The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

mixology, smelting and jewellery in all ways
Original post by Kallisto
Would you like to tell me (and other men) why do women are so exciting in shopping? or in other words: what do you feel if you going shopping?

That stands to reason. Travelling is always a matter of money, except you are a vagabond.

Well, we like shopping because we love treating ourselves with clothes, make-up and pamper treatments. :wink: Or we like self gifting, plus it's a great way to catch up with mates and get the opinion on things, especially when reinventing our lovely selves. :wink:
I love blogging!!
Original post by 06sulraj
Well, we like shopping because we love treating ourselves with clothes, make-up and pamper treatments. :wink: Or we like self gifting, plus it's a great way to catch up with mates and get the opinion on things, especially when reinventing our lovely selves. :wink:

Fine. One of a secret of women is solved thanks to you. :biggrin: your answer is understandable even for men like me. :smile:
Original post by purpleshadow02
I love blogging!!

Where is your blog?
Original post by Kallisto
Fine. One of a secret of women is solved thanks to you. :biggrin: your answer is understandable even for men like me. :smile:

Well, most women will be vague about it but I gave you the answer as brief as I could.
Books and Writing
Physics!!!
My blog? It's http://fashionnnbeautyy.blogspot.co.uk

It's not all about fashion and beauty :smile:
Original post by h8skoooooool
Physics!!!

Hahaha I hate physics! I'm just no good at it that's probably why I hate it!
Original post by purpleshadow02
Hahaha I hate physics! I'm just no good at it that's probably why I hate it!

Omg how can you hate physics? That's like hating food and water - physics is everything!! :colone: My obsession aside, why don't you think you're any good at it ahaha?
Original post by h8skoooooool
Omg how can you hate physics? That's like hating food and water - physics is everything!! :colone: My obsession aside, why don't you think you're any good at it ahaha?

Hahaha it's so hard! I've found it so confusing and hard for quite a while now! If I was good at it I think I'd like it a little :smile:
Original post by WoodyMKC
Likewise :biggrin: What sub-genre you into? Or just name a few of your favourite tracks, sub-genres are a bit blurry in definition tbh :lol:

Some Favourites:

White Collar Boy - SUUU (Frank B Remix)

Mendoza - Houdini (Shaq Remix)

Theo Kottis - Waiting Game

Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso, Laidback Luke - Aaaahh! (Original Remix)

Cloonee - Separated (Re-Edit)

Madeon - Icarus (Extended Remix)

David Deejay & Donny - Sexy Things (FunkyBasstard Remix)

KSHMR - Delhi

Cause & Affect - Dimensions

Otis Hajo - Joy ft. Loick

Frank B - Chain of Fools

Tiesto & KSHMR - Secrets ft. Vassy (Don Diablo Remix)

Your turn! :wink:
Reply 53
Music. Or food. Or both.
Reply 54
Music
Songwriting
Writing
I do some rock climbing just when I'm in a place with lot's of large rocks, like by the coast.
Want to try base jumping or hand gliding or some other kind of extreme sports...
Maths and physics.

But I'm on TSR when I have an assignment due tomorrow so...
Jiu Jitsu
Original post by NishaaaR
Some Favourites:

White Collar Boy - SUUU (Frank B Remix)

Mendoza - Houdini (Shaq Remix)

Theo Kottis - Waiting Game

Steve Angello, Sebastian Ingrosso, Laidback Luke - Aaaahh! (Original Remix)

Cloonee - Separated (Re-Edit)

Madeon - Icarus (Extended Remix)

David Deejay & Donny - Sexy Things (FunkyBasstard Remix)

KSHMR - Delhi

Cause & Affect - Dimensions

Otis Hajo - Joy ft. Loick

Frank B - Chain of Fools

Tiesto & KSHMR - Secrets ft. Vassy (Don Diablo Remix)

Your turn! :wink:

Some good ones there, I see you're very much into Deep house and the more atmospheric style, good taste :smile:

A lot of my favourites are a bit more clubby, but I'm not into the EDM and electro house styles at all tbh. You'll notice a lot of MK productions on my list haha, as i said I'm just getting into making house music atm (got a lot of experience producing hip hop in the past but making house is pretty new to me atm) and the guy is like my inspiration haha :biggrin: Quite a few oldies in there as well that I used to love as a kid in the 90s, anything with that classic M1 organ sound is great to me. Anyway, I shall match your 12 with 12 of mine!

Lana Del Rey - Blue Jeans (MK Dark Blue Dub)
Nightcrawlers - Push the Feeling On
Storm Queen - Look Right Through (MK Dub III)
Roald Velden - Without Regret (Original Mix)
Robin S - Show Me Love
Siobhan - Searching (Richard Dolby's 6am Edit)
Andhim - Boy Boy Boy (MK Remix)
Shingo Nakamura - Thousands of Sounds (Original Mix)
Bakermat - Teach Me (MK Remix)
Schwing - Never Enough
Alana - Always (Route 94 Remix)
Bad Boys Inc - Don't Talk About Love (Serious Rope Remix)
Chemistry
Medieval history
Archaeology
Poetry
Art
Languages
Swimming

I have so many genuine passions

Latest