The Student Room Group

So there is this one girl at Uni....

There is this one girl at Uni which I haven't talked to yet. She keeps looking at me when for eg when I talk to my friends etc, but when I look at her she completly changes direction which makes me think that she is shy or something. So anyways, after some 'detective' work, I found out her real name and tried to search it on the social medias. Apparently she has a fb, but the thing about her fb profile is that its completely private. Only one profile pic with neither any likes nor any comments. Also, she doesn't have the add friend button which tells me that she might be preserved/engaged/married since she is an arab.

So the question is, shall I go talk to her or shall I just forget about it to prevent embarassing myself and move on?
Reply 1
there's only one girl at your uni :redface:
Reply 2
Original post by Invisi97
there's only one girl at your uni :redface:

No, I meant specifically that girl lol
I give up with these type of threads you know. We're students, not relationship guru's.
Reply 4
Original post by samina_ay
I give up with these type of threads you know. We're students, not relationship guru's.

Never knew that you were a TSR representative. My bad.
Original post by Anonymous
Never knew that you were a TSR representative. My bad.

Nah, these type of threads are just really common
Reply 6
Just use your mating call on her and see how she reacts
They're actually all from the same account. Start repping all the anon#1 and you'll realise this very soon.
Original post by Bupdeeboowah
They're actually all from the same account. Start repping all the anon#1 and you'll realise this very soon.

do you reckon?
do you reckon?
I've done this for about all the trending relationship threads yesterday, including the one where anon#1 claimed that he was being accused of rape (which has since been deleted). Probably the same person(s) making these posts.

lmao
I've done this for about all the trending relationship threads yesterday, including the one where anon#1 claimed that he was being accused of rape (which has since been deleted). Probably the same person(s) making these posts.

That's really weird. I thought people posted anonymously because they want their identity hidden when discussing topics like this
That's really weird. I thought people posted anonymously because they want their identity hidden when discussing topics like this
Can't be everyone whom I have repped in the past few hours having relationship issues, or the same person being in love with so many people and switching genders constantly. So -

Reply 13
Original post by Anonymous
There is this one girl at Uni which I haven't talked to yet. She keeps looking at me when for eg when I talk to my friends etc, but when I look at her she completly changes direction which makes me think that she is shy or something. So anyways, after some 'detective' work, I found out her real name and tried to search it on the social medias. Apparently she has a fb, but the thing about her fb profile is that its completely private. Only one profile pic with neither any likes nor any comments. Also, she doesn't have the add friend button which tells me that she might be preserved/engaged/married since she is an arab.

So the question is, shall I go talk to her or shall I just forget about it to prevent embarassing myself and move on?

Yes, she's not going to bust out an AK-47 and shoot you for talking to her.
Can't be everyone whom I have repped in the past few hours having relationship issues, or the same person being in love with so many people and switching genders constantly. So -

lmaoo, not taking any anon posts seriously from now on
Is she buff tings-post the pic imo
befriend her friends and purposefully fall over or do something proper embarrassing and her friends should go back to her like "lmaooo that X guy is so jokes hahahahaha top ledge" and you'll be in her mind and she'll know you UR WELCOME
Original post by Danny the Geezer
Is she buff tings-post the pic imo

She is the buffest in 3 courses combined mainly because the courses im doing is heavily male dominated and there are like less than 30 girls out of 200 students. About the pic allow that fam, imagine she was a TSR member.

Original post by ImagineCats
befriend her friends and purposefully fall over or do something proper embarrassing and her friends should go back to her like "lmaooo that X guy is so jokes hahahahaha top ledge" and you'll be in her mind and she'll know you UR WELCOME

Thats not an option since she only has 1 friend she hangs around with.

Guess I'm gonna talk to her tommorow and see how it goes.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending