The Student Room Group

Girl keeps looking at me ?? Girls

Well we have become friends for a bit now and we talk often, and when we do we can have a good chat. We have a lot of things in common. But she told me she has a bf. Thats was fine we still spoke as friends. But whats weird to me is that she keeps on looking at me and when my girl friends come and talk to me she looks more or tries talking to me. Which is weird because she's shy and has a bf ?

But if you were a girl and had a bf why would you keep looking at a guy ? Even a few other people noticed this and kept teasing me about it lol. But she mentions that she has a bf and talks about him, so its not like she wants to go out with me. She keeps on looking often even after we speak.

Its a bit weird I cant really ask her why she keeps looking but its a bit weird. To me generally when a girl looks at you it could mean she fancies you.

Girls why would do you this ?
Just cos a girl looks at u, it doesn't mean she fancies her pants off u lol. Don't read too much into it.
Reply 2
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Just cos a girl looks at u, it doesn't mean she fancies her pants off u lol. Don't read too much into it.

I know that lol. True. But still I have other girl mates and they dont look at me as much and she does. If you had a bf and found a guy attractive would you keep on looking at him ? Maybe it could be the latter
It's just a look. She didn't say 'I want you' or even flirt with you. You're overthinking it
Original post by Anonymous
I know that lol. True. But still I have other girl mates and they dont look at me as much and she does. If you had a bf and found a guy attractive would you keep on looking at him ? Maybe it could be the latter

Does she only do this to u? She might like the attention u give her but I wouldn't jump to conclusions based on just looks lol.
Reply 5
Original post by georgiaswift
It's just a look. She didn't say 'I want you' or even flirt with you. You're overthinking it

Does she only do this to u? She might like the attention u give her but I wouldn't jump to conclusions based on just looks lol.

True, there has a been a bit of flirting. Yeah only to me thats why its a bit confusing, like I said I have other girl mates and I know other girls but dont look at me a lot.

Lol. I know she doesnt want me by just looking:biggrin:. Im just asking because she does it a lot and I cant really say to her, what you looking at lol.
True, there has a been a bit of flirting. Yeah only to me thats why its a bit confusing, like I said I have other girl mates and I know other girls but dont look at me a lot.

Lol. I know she doesnt want me by just looking:biggrin:. Im just asking because she does it a lot and I cant really say to her, what you looking at lol.

Ignore it. Not like u can do much about it anyways if she's taken :/
Reply 7
Ignore it. Not like u can do much about it anyways if she's taken :/

I suppose. At least we're still good friends or will be :smile:

Exactly. If you like her you can always make a move if she ever becomes single, but for now I wouldn't worry

Yup, enjoy that friendship and let it blossom.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending