The Student Room Group

This discussion is now closed.

Check out other Related discussions

Do you agree with Same-sex marriage?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by elliemayxo

Then you do realise you are picking and choosing what parts of the bible to listen to?
Who are you to decide what words of god are legitimate?
Original post by United1892
So you believe in what is written in the bible but only for certain parts?

I believe in what I think is right.

Posted from TSR Mobile
I've made my points very clear several times on this topic

Posted from TSR Mobile

...and you have been refuted each time
Original post by TheonlyMrsHolmes
Lol you're an idiot HA HA

Who's the idiot here? The one using correct grammar and making valid points or the one who can't go a sentence without saying 'LOL'

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't respect many opinions, that is just one of them. I don't have to respect your opinion. I don't respect opinions that discriminate against other people.

Oh do me a favour love

Posted from TSR Mobile
I don't respect many opinions, that is just one of them. I don't have to respect your opinion. I don't respect opinions that discriminate against other people.

PRSOM
I've explained this too many times on TSR. If God wanted gay men then he would of created two men instead of a man and a woman.

But guess what? A woman and a man were created because they can conceive, and it's the natural way.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Hmm, so do you have issues with infertile heterosexual couples getting married since they can't conceive naturally?
Who's the idiot here? The one using correct grammar and making valid points or the one who can't go a sentence without saying 'LOL'

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lmao her grammar is good? Are you reading what I'm reading?
I believe in what I think is right.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Despite clear scientific evidence in favour of evolution.

How old do you think the Earth is? and why are you willing to believe a book is a good guide for how life was created when you believe the book is wrong so often?
Oh do me a favour love

Posted from TSR Mobile

Only if u put a paperbag on your head
Original post by driftawaay
Only if u put a paperbag on your head

Nah sorry it would ruin my hair

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 91
No.
Reply 92
[QUOTE=elliemayxo;60171977]Hahaha, I'm not homophobic. I don't agree with homosexuals, it's not like I have anything against them I just disagree with the acts.

Grow up and stop labelling people as racist or homophobic just because you don't agree with their views.

Posted from TSR Mobile You are free to disagree with the acts. Although on reflection why one should disagree with something which is not remotely your business is a question.

However what is clearly no longer acceptable is to discriminate against, bully or undermine people just because their sexual choices are different from ones own.
Lmao her grammar is good? Are you reading what I'm reading?

I was actually speaking to you. You can't seem to say a sentence without saying lmao or lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by HAnwar
No.

Of course you don't...

Posted from TSR Mobile

How does that make someone an idiot though?

Spoiler

Original post by saxsan4
It doesn't harm anyone, Love is love and it is taking away rights from the LGBT community.

Depends on what you mean, I think same sex couples should be recognised by the state just as heterosexual couples are.

Should they be able to demand that religions that prohibit gay marriage officially recognise their union and/or be forced to hold their marriages ceremonies in their churches then no.

My understanding of the subject maybe wrong, but I thought the controversy was that homosexuals were demanding Christian ceremonies and marriages in Christian churches.

I suppose in the UK protestant churches are owned by the state, and are technically public institutions/not private like America............ hmm. this is complex.

A better question would be do homosexuals have a right to IVF, in the case of female/female relationships. Or the equal right to adopt. Technically they shouldn't be able to have children anyway, so saying homosexuals have an equal right to a family like heterosexuals seems self refuting.

Not even sure if I'm for equal rights then!?
I was actually speaking to you. You can't seem to say a sentence without saying lmao or lol.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Because stupidity makes me laugh. :mmm:
Original post by ravioliyears
How does that make someone an idiot though?

Spoiler

LOL :colondollar:

Latest

Trending

Trending