The Student Room Group

were isis created by america/israel

were isis created by america/israel to cause chaos in the middle east so amerca has an excuse to put bases there

Scroll to see replies

Only payed for, the soldiers themselves are all loyal servants of Allah.
Original post by neverbeejail
were isis created by america/israel to cause chaos in the middle east so amerca has an excuse to put bases there

Yes
Original post by MrKmas508
Only payed for, the soldiers themselves are all loyal servants of Allah.

but i thought the isis fighters were getting a paycut
Original post by samina_ay
Yes

do you have any evidence/sources to back that up
but i thought the isis fighters were getting a paycut

Luckily their unions won't allow that.
do you have any evidence/sources to back that up

"Nothing really is and everything really isn't" Hmm, there's no point in on me backing up my point because your views are clouded up by what the media shoves down our throats on the daily - which isn't your fault :smile:
All i know is that ISIS are not Muslims, and what they do is both wrong morally and islamically, disgusting pigs.
America allowed ISIS to happen that's for sure
If you want to use the NetanYahoo-logic, then yes. Absolutely.

G.W.Bush: We got details that Saddam is stockpiling hoards of WMD.
Netanyahu: Yes, please burn them.

And rest, my friends, are etched up in the history books as we know it.
"Nothing really is and everything really isn't" Hmm, there's no point in on me backing up my point because your views are clouded up by what the media shoves down our throats on the daily - which isn't your fault :smile:
All i know is that ISIS are not Muslims, and what they do is both wrong morally and islamically, disgusting pigs.

i haven't even said what my views are
I remember a photo of their leader and he had a CIA badge on lol dont know if its real though, but yeah i think they are helping zionist agenda.
i haven't even said what my views are

what do you think?
what do you think?

seems unlikely they spend trillions of dollars on a war to then have to prop up a terrorist organization
Reply 15

Quoting the Daily Mail does not automatically make your views correct. You might as well quote Wikipedia as your source.

Unless we have an intelligence leak, I doubt we'll ever know if ISIS was created by America and Israel. Conspiracy theories are interesting but the likelihood that they're true is low.

So that's a no then?

Isn't it funny how nobody who ever supports that conspiracy theory ever has a shred of evidence to support their claim?
Indirectly and unintentionally yes. By America though, not sure about Israel's involvement.

Al Jazeera posting an anti-Israeli article? Well I never!
Original post by Hibzish
I remember a photo of their leader and he had a CIA badge on lol dont know if its real though, but yeah i think they are helping zionist agenda.

image.jpg

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending