The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by WoodyMKC
x

I do love me some good ole deep house. I quite like EDM, trance and all that jazz, too!

"Robin S - Show Me Love" is a classic. MK remixes are brilliant... I failed to have mentioned a track in my list (oops).

Also, I haven't heard of 2 or 3 of your listed tracks - I'll definitely give them a listen, tonight! :dance:
Reply 61
Original post by FridaKahlo
Everyone has a passion, right?

What's yours?

Moving threads to the correct subforum.
I literally hate all of the things mentioned in this thread.
Classical music/Prog rock
History
Films
Human/Animal Rights
Food
Cheese
History
Opera
Cinema
Cheese
Travel
Cheese
Political biography
Current affairs
Potato salad
Cheese
Original post by driftawaay
Music
Film
Languages

And what kinds of languages do you speak? maybe exotic ones from Asia and/or Arabia by any chance?
Probably philosophy, and not just in the traditional sense, the every day kind.

Also, writing, learning and....just living. I'm passionate about a lot of things but they're just not springing to mind like they usually do.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Kallisto
And what kinds of languages do you speak? maybe exotic ones from Asia and/or Arabia by any chance?

Haha no, my first language is Hungarian, I speak English fluently and I could pass an A-level in Spanish with an A. I also speak some German (learned it in school) and can read Italian and French but haven't gotten around to start learning them cause I'm still perfecting my Spanish.
Haha no, my first language is Hungarian, I speak English fluently and I could pass an A-level in Spanish with an A. I also speak some German (learned it in school) and can read Italian and French but haven't gotten around to start learning them cause I'm still perfecting my Spanish.

I see. Although they are not exotic, its nice to see that you are polyglot.

Original post by SmashConcept

Your picture is really a sign.

omg

what do you like then?
Original post by NishaaaR
I do love me some good ole deep house. I quite like EDM, trance and all that jazz, too!

"Robin S - Show Me Love" is a classic. MK remixes are brilliant... I failed to have mentioned a track in my list (oops).

Also, I haven't heard of 2 or 3 of your listed tracks - I'll definitely give them a listen, tonight! :dance:

I love trance :biggrin: I'm not fussy when it comes to genres of music really, into all sorts of stuff. I love a bit of bassline house as well, managed to sneak one in there, can you spot it :tongue:

Yeah he's brilliant, watched/read all of his interviews to try and get inside his mind and jacked his style a bit on some of the remixes I've made NGL :lol: I love all of his Lana Del Rey remixes but I didn't want to pack out the list with them, so I had to pick one. Everything he touches turns to gold and he pretty much defined the 90s house sound, which a lot of people credit Show Me Love for but MK was using those same organ sounds already. In fact, MK himself apparently said when he first heard it he assumed he'd made it as he was in such demand as a remixer at the time that he'd lose track of what he'd made, but when informed that it was Stonebridge he was just like "Oh... well, that really sounds like me!" :rofl:

Yeah there are a few really obscure that I'd be really surprised if anyone had heard, couple that are old 90s underground tracks.
Original post by samina_ay
to help people

wanna help me by giving me £5? :colondollar:
Original post by sleepysnooze
wanna help me by giving me £5? :colondollar:

haha yeah
omg

what do you like then?

Sports
Making things
Animals especially elephants but also snakes

https://www.facebook.com/juleslund/videos/634007530021042/?__mref=message_bubble
Original post by F.Nietzsche
Probably philosophy, and not just in the traditional sense, the every day kind.

Also, writing, learning and....just living. I'm passionate about a lot of things but they're just not springing to mind like they usually do.

Teach me A-level Philosophy then please hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile
Sports
Making things
Animals especially elephants but also snakes

https://www.facebook.com/juleslund/videos/634007530021042/?__mref=message_bubble

omfg no not snakes omg kill it with fire
omfg no not snakes omg kill it with fire

i mean come on

Original post by _Charlotte15
Teach me A-level Philosophy then please hahaha

Posted from TSR Mobile

Haha, philosophy is a hobby of mine, I don't actually study it. :tongue:
Original post by F.Nietzsche
Haha, philosophy is a hobby of mine, I don't actually study it. :tongue:

Ohhhh, good because for me anyway it's just so difficult to visualise and get my head around.

Posted from TSR Mobile
i mean come on

That looks tolerable and kind of like :awesome:

I held a snake once when I was little but ofc it was a non-exotic and non-deadly one so I'm not cool or anything lmao

Latest