The Student Room Group

Scroll to see replies

Original post by ivy.98
17, but nah not really worrying about that kind of stuff right now.... :creep:

I like the use of "right now"
Original post by ivy.98
17, but nah not really worrying about that kind of stuff right now.... :creep:

...... yeah but I wouldn't mind if someone came along....you know...

been there; thought that

You reply back when you are over 21 and you are still holding on to these thoughts. I would jump off a cliff if I'm wrong :yy:
Original post by Oh no not again!
Yes, I have tasted my own jizz to see what the fuss was all about.

And confirm mine tasted like Walkers Ready salted crisps.:biggrin:

Well then I suppose that's not a bad taste to jizz. A lot of jizz out there are probably only wishing to taste like potato chips...
Original post by grvcex97
Well then I suppose that's not a bad taste to jizz. A lot of jizz out there are probably only wishing to taste like potato chips...

Wtf did I just read?!

Am only joking I would never do anything like that.:rofl:

That's gross!!!

I was just trying to gross people out.:biggrin:
Original post by Oh no not again!
Am only joking I would never do anything like that.:rofl:

That's gross!!!

I was just trying to gross people out.:biggrin:

Oh yeah totally knew you were joking. I was too xD
I like how so many people here are so cringey over a bit of cum....

:bhangra::bhangra:
Original post by Student403
Wtf did I just read?!

Are you really surprised though...
Are you really surprised though...

;-; I thought you were better than this! Will never eat ready salted crisps in the same way. Thanks obama
Reply 49
Original post by DiceTheSlice
...... yeah but I wouldn't mind if someone came along....you know...

been there; thought that

You reply back when you are over 21 and you are still holding on to these thoughts. I would jump off a cliff if I'm wrong :yy:

Maybe you're right, but that 'stuff' isn't particularly appealing to me atm :colonhash: and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. But yeah I still think being open to everything is a good mindset
Original post by Student403
;-; I thought you were better than this! Will never eat ready salted crisps in the same way. Thanks obama

Lmaoooo it's probably better for your health not to eat salted potato chips anyway
Original post by Lord Jon
I like how so many people here are so cringey over a bit of cum....

:bhangra::bhangra:

Right, because there's nothing wrong with "a bit of cum" contaminating your food.
Attachment not found
Lmaoooo it's probably better for your health not to eat salted potato chips anyway

Yeah cause Hot N Spicy Pringles are soooo much better >.> Noone can keep me away from my chips hahah
Original post by ivy.98
Maybe you're right, but that 'stuff' isn't particularly appealing to me atm :colonhash: and I'm pretty sure I'm not the only one. But yeah I still think being open to everything is a good mindset

I'm with you! If it's just in your nature to be a good girl, keep being good. It makes everything that much more special and exciting and well worth it. But have an open mind and be bad where it counts(;
Since you're a girl .. aren't you feeling uncomfortable that there's cum drying up inside of you? :rofl: :rofl:
Original post by thecatwithnohat
Since you're a girl .. aren't you feeling uncomfortable that there's cum drying up inside of you? :rofl: :rofl:

Ok I was really grossed out but you just rubbed salt in the wound.

No? Okay I'll show myself out :frown:
Reply 56
I'm with you! If it's just in your nature to be a good girl, keep being good. It makes everything that much more special and exciting and well worth it. But have an open mind and be bad where it counts(;

Exactlyyy:smile: you can't force yourself into this kind of stuff . There's a right time for everything
(edited 8 years ago)
Ffs , really? I'm drinking one of those thick protein shakes and you bring up jizz. :angry:
Original post by thecatwithnohat

How'd you they are female? '~'

Original post by TSR Mustafa
Ffs , really? I'm drinking one of those thick protein shakes and you bring up jizz. :angry:

Spoiler

(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by ivy.98

Indeed keep your options open... ..... ..... .. .:wink:

Are you really that "good girl" if you choose to be "bad" in the future :holmes:

Latest

Trending

Trending