The Student Room Group

help me! does he like me or not??

I first saw him at a gathering. we didnt talk but after that we used to see each other at uni and we used to just say hi to each other etc. We have mutual friends. I always thought he liked me because I would just get that feeling when I was around him. He always seemed awkward compared to how he behaves around other girls. I also look up and catch him staring at me a lot but a friend says that others have said the same thing and he stares a lot at ppl in general, however he always quickly looks away when I catch him. Just a few weeks ago, me and some friends went to a concert with him and some of his friends. When he saw me he hugged me and said hi but he had to go buy something and said to wait there and he would be back. However, I got separated from the group which maybe looked like I was disinterested.

When I got separated from the group he called me and came to find me and instead of meeting me where everyone else was he met me alone at the entrance..I've noticed he used to seem more friendly before but lately he doesn't seem as friendly but he's still nice I guess..

Once when I went up to him and a few mutual friends, he didn't really talk to me but when I was speaking to his friend randomly asked me if my friend had his shirt from the concert because he left it there. Now, he already knew that my friend had his shirt because he had asked him the day before through texts (I asked my friend) but he still asked me. I thought it was because he wanted to just have a reason to talk to me..but ...

He only comes to talk to me when I'm with someone else but never when I'm alone, when alone he just smiles or says hi. I'm not friends with him on facebook but I knew it was his birthday on friday and I wished him on whatsapp. He saw my message but didn't reply. This is the 2nd time he ignored a whatsapp message of mine but always says hi/smiles/stares in person, awkwardly though.

Does he like me and is he trying to play hard to get? Or does he not like me? I have a huge crush on him. I've tried to be friendly and when I see him I go and talk to him, say hi etc. I thought wishing him would help him initiate a whatsapp convo with me and he'd ask me what I was doing etc. but he never even said thank you...what do you think??

Thanks!
Original post by Anonymous
x

It sounds really hard to tell.

I... don't know what to suggest. Sorry!

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending