The Student Room Group

Help! 4 Days till theory test! Is that enough?

Ok so I have 4 days till my driving theory and literally have done nothing but saying this I did a practice test and failed by like 3 marks so I am still concerned because although it is common sense most of it the technical stuff is what I don't get will I have enough time to revise and pass?
have you done the hazard perception? have you got the cd-rom? use that and do 10 mocks and see if you pass each time lol.
Original post by samina_ay
have you done the hazard perception? have you got the cd-rom? use that and do 10 mocks and see if you pass each time lol.

I don't have the CD-ROM but I have a hazard perception that simulates it and I have 2 books the highway code and a theory test book but what I am saying is it enough time to revise and pass? I have 4 whole days
Original post by RandyCharismast
I don't have the CD-ROM but I have a hazard perception that simulates it and I have 2 books the highway code and a theory test book but what I am saying is it enough time to revise and pass? I have 4 whole days

yes it is, just make sure you know everything.
use this to work on specific topics and do 50 random questions http://rightdriver.co.uk/
This website really helped me for hazard perception. Gave clear marking and tells you what the time frame for points is rather than just what you get, its not free but I ended up bored with all of the free ones. For the cost you also get theory questions.

4 days is more than enough, you just need to keep going through the questions. They're all fairly similar so once you get the hang its pretty easy, also your close now anyway so its still easily manageable. Good Luck!
Reply 5
That should be enough time but you can cancel 3 days before and still get your money back if you think you aren't ready

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending