The Student Room Group

Do girls like to be carried?

Scroll to see replies

Original post by enaayrah
being picked up from college for a ride home on a cold, rainy day is so nice :h:

Lol , good one.

Posted from TSR Mobile
love it

but if you pretend / act like I'm heavy af I will bury you
If the guy and girl are flirty with each other or really good friends, yeah it's can be nice, (usually fireman lift is the most successful), however not knowing the girl and randomly picking her up and running off with her is something I wouldn't advice
:eek4:

No, bc I usually dont get a warning so it's unexpected and when I'm asked to be put down nobody ever puts me down they just find it funny and run faster and obviously this means I cling on harder bc I dont want to break my neck and pffttt..I don't want to cling on like a child. ^-^ I'm not in control, it's kinda scary which is just annoying and I have legs so don't do it. >.< Unless I ask, ofc. :biggrin: But I wouldn't ever ask. -_-

Spoiler

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by thecatwithnohat
love it

but if you pretend / act like I'm heavy af I will bury you

depends how heavy u r :biggrin:
Original post by samina_ay
Don't like anyone touching me, never mind "carrying".

obviously your excuse for never being touched
Original post by sandvika
obviously your excuse for never being touched

how did you guess? :O
Original post by samina_ay
how did you guess? :O

your profile picture

Spoiler

I wouldn't mind if it was someone I knew. At fresher's week last year a guy just came behind me and lifted me above his head... I found that strange.
Original post by keturah
I wouldn't mind if it was someone I knew. At fresher's week last year a guy just came behind me and lifted me above his head... I found that strange.

That kind of casual lifting from behind thing that some guys think is fine and funny even if they don't know you that well is pretty annoying and sexist really. I think often it's a kind of domination behaviour dressed up as 'teasing' or flirting. I really hated it when it happened at parties or whatever at college. Whole different thing if it's the man you're in love with of course.
What about us guys? Maybe MY legs are tired, maybe I want to feel supported and comforted by being carried...

I'd totally go for it to if my girlfriend wasn't short and incapable of picking me up. :s-smilie:
From the back and the inside of the knees, like cradling.
I haven't met a girl who didn't laugh and enjoy it.
I'm not saying it was sexually arousing for them, just fun and a good laugh.
No because it reminds me of the time i ordered a large double bacon XL cheesburger meal at burger king with an extra portion of mozzarella sticks on the side. And yes i cri evertym.
Original post by sandvika
your profile picture

Spoiler

PM me the details x
Original post by SophieSmall
Girls are not a collective entity all with one opinion. Some girls like it, others don't. This is a pointless thread.

Sums up the majority of threads on this forum.
Half of them generalise entire sexes, races and nationalities.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending