The Student Room Group

How much do you think you will spend on Christmas?

I predict an easy £300 which includes presents and food. I can not wait to see my sons face when he sees all the lego I've got him, I've bought all his favourite tv show characters to put in his stocking which is a total of 23 pieces.. think his head may explode.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Scroll to see replies

£0. I don't believe in spending loads of money for the sake of one day. It's about the things you give out for free through out the year, and helping others. I don't want anything bought for me either.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 2
Sigh..you again

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Original post by elliemayxo
£0. I don't believe in spending loads of money for the sake of one day. It's about the things you give out for free through out the year, and helping others. I don't want anything bought for me either.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Lol

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 4
£100-150? More relatives to buy for this year.
Reply 5
Original post by elen90
£100-150? More relatives to buy for this year.

Cheapass

Posted from TSR Mobile
£0
Reply 7

I'm 17 and saving money :ashamed:
Original post by Souljer
I predict an easy £300 which includes presents and food. I can not wait to see my sons face when he sees all the lego I've got him, I've bought all his favourite tv show characters to put in his stocking which is a total of 23 pieces.. think his head may explode.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Wait you have a son, that sounds familiar. The Al-Pacino avatar plus the odd threads.

Oh god, Treypound is that you?:popout:
Original post by Souljer

Posted from TSR Mobile

Ive spent about £350,gotten all my christmas present shopping done. Also predict another £50 on a new tree +decorations.
Reply 10
Nought
Nothing solely for Christmas, but I just spent over £400 on drinks to take me through the festive season..
No idea. I think I'm going back to buying books for people.

I know. I'll just buy everyone a taxi ride to the library. You can always have fun with the library.

Posted from TSR Mobile

it is great to find someone with this attitude :smile:. i only spend £40-£50 since i only have my family to buy for.
Original post by chelseafreak
it is great to find someone with this attitude :smile:. i only spend £40-£50 since i only have my family to buy for.

:smile: I just appreciate things that are done for me all year round. I don't need people to give me fancy gifts to prove that they care.

Posted from TSR Mobile
:smile: I just appreciate things that are done for me all year round. I don't need people to give me fancy gifts to prove that they care.

Posted from TSR Mobile

i don't want people to buy for me as i don't actually like christmas but my family do.
£0 because I'm poor.
Reply 17
Me personally I spend £30-£60 on my family but the rest of my family spend way too much money
No more than £70-80.
About £60 on my girlfriend for her birthday/Xmas combined (they're in the same week)

Maybe about £100 on the rest of my family :h:

Quick Reply

Latest